Basically The Same

Alan's POV

I was walking out of the house as I was feeling bored sitting I my room all the day. It's like nothing to do. I completed all my task for today. I mailed Norman to send me tomorrow's so that I could do advance from that but he didn't send me yet. So, I thought to walk for a while. I would take Bella too but I saw Stella entering the house a while back. So, she must be busy. I don't want to disturb her now. I will let her do everything that makes her happy accept for leaving me. She can't leave me. She is stuck with me anyway.

I was walking towards the garden I saw there is someone standing behind the walls and leaning on the pillar. I walked there and I was scared seeing Bella standing there crying mutely. What happened to her again?! Why is she crying?! It's so hard for me to see her crying. But now why is she crying like this?! I asked myself. Alan idiot, stupid, moron. Go to her and ask her. Will you stand just there and let her cry her heart out? I scolded myself.

" Bella, what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked her and found her she was frozen. 

" Oh, Alan!!!. I am not crying. I was just looking outside and some snow entered in my eyes and it's watering now." She said like a stupid.

" Bella, turn over here." I said.

" Alan, go. Work. I am fine." She turned toward me and smiled.

I could see the hurt in her eyes the look on her face which was trying hard to control her emotions was slicing my heart. I looked deeply at her. I wanted to take away all her pain from her. I wanted to make her smile. I wanted her to share her pain with me. But the fact is she is not ready to do anything which will make me worried about her. She will smile in front of me so that I believe that she is fine.

" No, ma'am. You are not at all fine. Come here to me." I said.

" No, you go." She said.

" I am fine, Alan. You go please." She said.

" I will go if you don't want me near you." I said. I knew she will come back to me if this trick works on her.

I was counting with every single step.

1..2..3..4..5..6..

I felt someone ran to me and hugged me tightly from back. I saw it was Bella and she was sobbing. I just turned and hugged her tightly. I patted her head. She was still sobbing.

" What happened, Bella?" I asked very softly. I was shocked with it. I never knew I can speak this softly to anyone ever. I sighed. Bella made me discover many things about myself. I just kept hugging her. She was crying softly. I let her cry for a while. Then I broke the hug and wrapped my arms around her to pull her closer.

" Tell me, Bella. You share anything with me. You know. I won't ever complain against it." I said.

" Why, Alan!!!" She asked and I was confused.

" What why Bella?" I asked looking at her Beautiful eyes straight.

" Why can't I live a while in peace? What have I ever done to God that HE keeps punishing me? Why Alan why? Why can't I?" She asked clutching on my shirt with both of her hands.

" What happened? Has anyone dared to bother you?" I asked.

" No one bothered me." She said and sobbed again.

" Bella, please will you tell me before I get heart attack?" I said.

" Alan, I don't want to marry Heather Janner. Please, I will rather die than marrying him." She said and I just hold her tightly.

" Never talk about that. Who told you to marry Heather? I told you, no no, I promised you he won't be able to get reach of you until I alive. Why are you crying now with that old issues? Neither he nor anyone else will be able to get reach of you. I won't let them." I said firmly.

" But, they have reached in Greece. They will take me away from you and get me married with Heather Janner forcefully by hook or crook and that stupid will kill me after fulfilling his lust." She said hysterically. She went out of her mind crying badly.

" Bella, who? Who reached Greece?" I asked.

" My dad and that lady." She said and I understood at once.

" No one can take you away from me you heard me? No one. Even if it's God, I will convince HIM." I said.

" But, why? Why will you do that for me?" She asked.

" Cause, I lo....I mean I care for you." I almost told her that I love her. I can't tell her now. She will freak out if I tell her I love her. I will tell her but just not now.

" Why do you care for me?" She asked looking at me deeply.

" I don't know. I just care for you too much." I said.

" That is not a reason." She said.

" Cause, you are so close friend and very special for me." I said.

" More than Kendra?" She asked. I face palmed. What's her problem with Kendra???"

" Yes, more than anyone." I said and she smiled a bit.

" Isabella Stratton, I care for you more than anyone. Will you please stop crying now?" I asked.

" But, Heather-" she was saying I pressed my finger on her soft lips and stopped her.

" My name is Alan. By the way, who is that Heather Janner?" I acted a bit.

" You are an idiot." She said and I fake glared at her but she thought it's real.

" Opps!!" She said and took a step back I took a step towards her.

" Say that again." I said. She shook her head and smirked at me.

" Bella!!" I said and she winked then ran away.

Wrong move love. I smirked. I took the opposite way. I reached the place to block her way and was waiting for her. I saw her giggling and looking back and running towards me. As she was looking back she couldn't see me and she bumped into me then I caught her tightly.

"Got you." I told her and her eyes were widen.

" It's cheating." She said.

" Everything is fair in love and war." I said.

" Really?! I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me." She sarcastically.

" You are welcome." I said.

" Basically, you are so stupid. No difference. Quite same." She said.

" Ok, I agree." I said and smiled widely. She tried to glare at me but failed terribly then smiled with me. We both laughed. That's what I wanted. I wanted to see her smiling.