More Important

Alan's POV

" Have you thought about it properly, Alan?" My dad asked.

" Yes, dad. I have. It's better if we tell her the truth before she comes to know it from someone else." I said.

" That's right you said. But still she can take it negatively. Even she can leave you, son and I can't see you dying again like that. Once was enough." My dad said.

" What do you want me to do now dad?" I asked.

" I was just thinking but you no need to do it if you don't like." My dad said.

" What's that, dad?" I asked.

" Tell her the truth after you both get married. Cause, she won't think for a second now to leave you cause you are not even her fiance. But if you guys get married she will not be able to break the bond so easily." He said.

" No, dad. What if someone else tells her the truth in between? It will break her heart. Besides someone can use it against us." I said and he thought something for a while.

" You are right. We did nothing wrong. It's them who cheated. We have proofs too. So, yes you can tell her the truth if you want. I was just thinking she can't be convinced. She is his own blood." My dad said.

" I have that fear too. Still dad, I want to tell her the truth." I said.

" Alright, if you think it's right." He said.

" Yes, dad. I will tell her the truth." I said.

" Then best of luck." He said.

" Thanks Dad ." I said. He nodded and I walked out of his cabin.

I came back to my cabin. I took my keys, wore my jacket and take out my phone. I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up. But she didn't pick up. I frowned at the phone. I tried again but she didn't pick it up. I restlessly dialled her number again but still no one picked up. I felt very worried. Cause, aunty is not at home, she has gone to Russia for some tour from her office. Her mother has gone out of City and Bella must be alone at home. Will she be ok?! I thought. What must be happened to her? I didn't think anything further ran to the parking lot and got in my car at once. Then I drove to her house.

If you guys are wondering why Bella is not working with me anymore, she resigned from my job. She wants to spend her time on her studies and fashion house. So, I let her do whatever she wants. It's her life and I want her to spend it however she wants. I don't want to pressurize her for anything specially for choosing her profession. I want her to live freely. Even my mom has her own fashion house. I saw my mom has handled her business and family both together. She had Aunt Lucy with her, they both made it successful. Here Bella has Tasha with her. They will handle it too. I know it. I almost reached her house.

As I reached there I parked my car and I rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. I again did it but no one answered. I kept pressing the doorbell but no one was there. I walked to the back side and searched for the small whole on third window. I got it and I took out the key. Aunty always keeps her extra key here in case of any emergency. Don't ask me how I know!!! She told me once. So, it wasn't joke. I thought and went to the door opened the door then walked towards her room. I climbed upstairs.

" Bella!! Bella!!!" I called her loudly. But no answer. I reached her room and knocked. But no one answered. I opened the door and searched for her. I couldn't find her there. I searched another rooms but I couldn't find her anywhere of the house. Isn't she home today? But she said she is not going University today and not to fashion house as well. Now where has she gone!!!

I came downstairs but she wasn't there either. I was coming out but suddenly I saw the kitchen, it was messed. I was surprised who can do it!!! I went there and my eyes open wide at once. Bella!!! Yes, she was laying on the floor with flour all over and most probably she fainted. I hurriedly ran to her. Her body was burning. I quickly scoop her up in my arms and almost ran out the house and make her sit in the passenger seat then put on the seatbelt on her. I came back and locked the door. I again ran to my car and moved towards the hospital. I took her to the hospital.

" Doctor!!!" I called.

" Mr. Christos?" She came.

" Can you please see my girlfriend? She suddenly fainted." I said.

" Sure, let's take her to a cabin first." She said.

She was checking her and I stood beside her.

" Doctor, is she ok?" I asked.

"  Yes, just fever a fever got from stress, I guess. Make sure she has a lot of rest and meals in time." She said and Bella gained her senses in the meantime She was looking around weirdly.

" Where am I?!" she asked.

" Hospital, love." I said.

" I want to go home I won't stay here." She said.

" Doctor, can I take her home?" I asked.

" Yeah, sure. Just take care of her. Make sure she take enough rest and let her not stress out herself." She said and walked out. I found Bella glaring at me.

" What!!!!" I asked.

" Who told you to bring me here? I hate hospital." She told and I smiled.

" Let's go." I said and scooped her up again.

" I can walk." She said but I kept hold her tightly. I made her sit on the passenger seat. I removed my jacket and made her wear that. I drove out of the hospital. I kept aside the thought of telling her the truth. Her health is for important for me.