Epilogue

23 years later ...

Christos House
Athens, Greece
12:00 AM

He jumped into the balcony and opened the door of the room very carefully. As he entered the room he found her sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her beauty was always enchanting for him. He hold himself back so hard not to commit a sin there. She was just a tease for his nerves. He asked himself several times what in her that makes him go crazy for her. He never got the answer but one thing was so clear that he wouldn't be able to live without her. It was fixed that he needed her in his life.

He walked and sat next to her on the bed watching her sleeping peacefully. He doesn't know how long he was looking at her until she stirred a bit and woke up. She rubbed her eyes and ran her fingers through her long wavy locks to tidy them up.

" Hell Tiring day." She said and he chuckled. She turned and get a shock.

" Dani!!!" She said and he chuckled.

" Hi, Babe." He said and she rolled her eyes.

" What are you doing here?" She asked as she reached him and touched his cheek softly. He took her hands and kissed on her palm.

" I wasn't able to sleep." He said as he kept his head on her lap.

" Why?" She asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Did you trust Amy when she said I reached you just to get reach of my sisters?" He asked her and she chuckled.

" No, I didn't. I trust you, Dani. You are a nice guy." She said running her fingers through his hair.

" I am not a good guy, Sweetheart. I am a very very bad guy. You know that already. I am the king of underworld. I am a big bad mafia." He said touching her nose. " If your dad finds me out here he will not hesitate to kill me." He said.

" He isn't at home. He went to Norway with Mom to meet her highness." She said.

" Queen Carolina?" he asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Suddenly?" He asked.

" You didn't know? I thought your people are all around." She said pouting her lips. He chuckled.

" I know that but I didn't know that they are going to Norway to meet the Queen herself." He said.

" Her husband is our business associate and close family friends." She said.

" I know that. I memorized your family tree after studying on it thousands of times." He said. She chuckled. " It's good that your father isn't here. He would have killed me if he found me here."

" He would not. I talked to him." She said.

" Talk about what?" He asked her.

" Talked about you. I said to him not to do anything to you." She said.

" And he agreed?" He asked her.

" Yes, he did." She said.

" That easily?!" He said.

" Yeah, it is." She said trying to lie which he caught at once.

" You must have done something about it, Babe." He said.

" I just... Ummm..." She stopped.

He caressed her cheeks softly. She trembled a bit on his touch which left her wanting something more but she herself was unknown what she actually wanted.

" Come on, Babe. Tell me." He said. She bite her lower lip.

" I...ummm... I cried... Cried a bit saying I can't live without you." She said and he sat straight pulling her in his arms looking at her seriously. She pouted looking at his expressions. "Are you going to scold me now?" She asked him.