A Kiss

Alan's POV

" Why are you both laughing, huh? There is nothing to laugh like this." Bella then started to coughing vigorously as flour went inside her throat. Naomi ran to her and patted her back. I gave her a glass of water. She drank it silently. Then again started to scold us.

" Everything happened for you two. Urrrghh..." She stomped her feet and went to her room. We both laughed so hard.

" We both better clean the mess before she comes back, Bro. Otherwise she will again shout." Naomi said.

" Yeah, let's do it." I said and we cleaned the mess.

" Wow, nice job." Naomi patted my shoulder. We both laughed.

" By the way, you evil girl, why did you ask her that?" I asked her holding her ear.

" Uhhh, leave my ear. I was just teasing her. But I seriously want to name them you know." She said smirkingly. I left her ear and laughed.

" Ok, you got it." I said.

" Really!?" She asked.

" 1000% really." I said and she smirked.

" What with this smirk now?" I asked her.

" Do you really have a thing for her?" She asked suddenly.

" What do you think?" I asked her.

" Will I say truthfully or false one?" She asked.

" Let's hear out both." I said.

" Which one first?" She asked.

" What about the false one?" I asked.

" Well, I think she is your employee, she is good at her job, you both are good friends, so you are close. That's why you brought her here too, so that she can meet us." She said and we both laughed.

" Horrible reason." I said.

" And the truthful one?" I asked.

" That one is you love her so so much and you can't take a risk with her as there are so many syndicates out there who is searching for your mere weakness to make you fall in trap. If they find out about Bella they won't take a second to use her against you to ruin you. Besides there are so many people whose eyes are set on her. They can get reach of her which you will never want even in your wildest dreams. So, you brought her here with you so that she be under your supervision 24/7 and you can more spend time with her. You want her to mingle with us and make friends. I can see she has a good Friendship with Ellie, Tasha and Stella now as for me I won't mind to be one too. Besides, she loves kids a lot. You wanted her to be free with all of us so that she gets along with our family and she love us all. And you know what everything happened exactly how you planned. Just you are doing a little mistake here." She said and paused. I was not at all shocked cause, it's Naomi you have to understand. Everything is special about her. She has got her dad's brain and mom's nature. When it's comes about to analyze something no one can beat her opinion.

" Well, what's that?" I asked smilingly.

" So, you admit that you love her?" She asked.

" That's not the answer of my question." I said.

" Your little mistake is you are not telling her that. You should tell her before someone else does it. You know then things will be hidden in heart only and you will never be able to express your feelings. It will hurt you rest of the life." She said.

" Well, have you became poetess suddenly? I never saw you thinking like this." I told her smilingly.

" Well, Bro. Now this is not the answer of my question." She winked at me and said.

" Well, I will skip that." I said.

" Not happening. I will go and tell everyone now if you don't tell me." She threatened me. How dangerous girl!!!!

" Alright, alright. No need to be violent." I said quickly before she can go out and blast that bomb.

" Tell then." She said.

" Well, alright. Yes, I love her. Then?" I said and her face broke into a billion dollar smile. A genuine one. She squealed and side hugged me.

" I am so happy for you, Bro. So happy. You can not even imagine." She said and I smiled.

" Go, play with them." I said and she left with that billion dollar smile in her face. Crazy girl!!! I shook my head and I decided to check on Bella if she is coming downstairs or not.

I was going upstairs and found Bella on the stairs coming down only three or four steps away from me. She glared at me and I smiled very sweetly at her and she stomped her feet while coming down then she being the clumsy her stepped on her own foot and lost her balance. She squealed and the next moment she fall over me I was about to loss my balance but somehow I could hold back. Suddenly, I looked at our position. Bella was hanging on air while my arms were wrapping around her to prevent her from falling down and her hands were around my shoulder the most important thing is her lips were glued on my right cheek as she was bending that way. I was dumbfounded at this incident. Bella pulled back quickly. She looked at me I let her feet touch the ground but still holding her tightly and smirked at her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

" Why are you smirking, huh!!"she tried to ignore about what happened.

" What did you do just now?" I asked leaning close to her.

" What did I do?" She asked acting innocent.

" Really, Sweetheart. You don't have any idea?" I asked.

" No, I don't." She said trying to get out of my hold.

" Ok, let me show you then what you did." I leaned on her right cheek and pressed my lips on it. I moved back only to found her eyes were widen.

" You did this." I said.

" I..it..it was an ac.. accident." She was Shuttering.

" No, you did it purposely." I said.

" No I didn't." She protested.

" It's not at all a crime to kiss your husband to be." I smirked saying that.

" Hey, I never have agreed with that." She said.

" You have." I said.

" Well, when?" She asked.

" You forgot? You did say yes." I said.

" I didn't." She said.

" You did and you it is not a crime to kiss your wife to be too." I smirked and she immediately backed away.

" Don't even think about that, Alan." She said and glared but I leaned over her left cheek and kissed it. I moved back and smirked.

" Alan!!!" She glared.

" Yes, love." I said.

" Don't call me that." She said.

" What will you do if I keep calling?" I smirked again.

" Urrrghh...." She said and broke the hold of my arms in fact I let her. She stomped her feet and went downstairs. I laughed out my heart.