New Beginning

Isabella's POV

" How is this?" Aunt Julia put a pancake on my plate and I started to devour it. I suddenly realized I am hell hungry. I even can eat an elephant right now I think.

" It's super yummy. I want more, aunty." I shouted and she smiled.

" One minute. " she said and I got another one.

" Thanks. " I kissed her cheek.

" I can't believe you are here, Bella. I always wanted to meet you. Mom and I went to meet you but that witch never let us meet you." She gritted her teeth.

" Leave her, focus on me. I am starving. " I said and she smiled.

" I am going to make you more, Wait." She said and suddenly her phone was ringing.

" I am coming, honey. Finish this one." She kissed my forehead and then walked to take the call. I was eating peacefully and thinking about my life. What happened just in 2 days!!!

I, Isabella Stratton, I am right now in Greece who never stepped out of her house without anyone not even in her college!!! The most shocking news was I ran away!!! I successfully did it. I just ran away from my house and my country too.

But I was missing my sister Aurora a lot. She is my life. I take out my phone and looked at the screen. Aurora and I were hugging each other on her birthday, someone took that picture. I sighed big time. I don't know when I will meet my sister again. I was feeling like my heart clenched. All my appetite was gone now. My eyes were tearing. I wiped them. I hugged my phone as I couldn't hug Aurora.

I was remembering the day she came into this world. It was only the dawn. I then hold her with Dad. They were calling her various names. Princess was the most perfect name for her, she was born to be one. Then I hold her and said she is Aurora. Dad was too happy with that and from that day her name is Aurora.

" Missing her?" Aunty came and hugged me standing beside me. I hugged her tightly and cried my heart out.

" Hold back yourself, Bella. She will be safe there. She won't hurt her own daughter. All she wanted to use you in her nasty track but you are safe till you are under my roof. No one will dare to touch you." She said.

" I miss her so much. I want her back. I can't live without Aurora." I cried.

" You have to, Sweetheart. She wanted you to be happy. First make your own position then you can take her to you. When she will be 18, she can decide where she will live. Then you both can live together again. So, now you have to work hard to make that time happy for both of you sister. Please, dear do it for her. She might be waiting for you." She said and I nodded.

She wiped my tears. Kissed my forehead.

" Don't cry. Annie was a strong woman. I don't think her daughter is weak. You are stronger than her." She said and I smiled.

" Yeah, I am. But at this moment I am hungry as hell." I said and she smiled.

" Finish this, I will get you more." She said and left for kitchen.

I was thinking about what to do now!!! At this moment I need to find out a job. I need to do something to live like an independent person. I need to apply for job, for the days I am here. Then when I will have enough money I will go to USA to attend University, but it can be so expensive, can I manage it!!!

You have to Bella, you have to. You have to for your mother whom you promised that you will stay happy no matter what happens, you have to do it for Aurora who expects best things from you. You have to do it for winning over your fears, you have to do it to get your place back as a human, as a daughter and as a sister." I promised silently to myself to do it and yeah I will do it.

Suddenly the doorbells rang and pulled me out of the chain of my thoughts. I startled a bit. Then I get back to normal.

" Honey, can you see who is it?" Aunty shouted from the kitchen.

" Definitely, no worries, I am going to check it." I left my chair and opened the door.

I saw a person standing there and he was all in black, black shirt with black pants and jacket even that too black, arrogant and authoritative attitude was in his face. He was looking like native. I thought for a moment. Maybe some client of Aunty.

" Yes? How can I help you?" I asked.

" Is Mrs. Austin inside? " he asked in a rough tone.

" Yes, she is but who are you, Mr.?" I asked.

" I should ask that to you but I know you already. " he said to make me startled. He knows me!!! How?! I looked at him with widened eyes.

" Now move you Stratton princess, I need to meet Mrs. Austin." He said and I almost got a heart attack.

Who he can be!!! Is he anyone whom Catherine send to find me out!!! Oh! Hell. No, I am not going anywhere. I am not. I tried to push him and shut the door but he hold my hand in a tight grip and entered into the house then closed the door behind and glared at me. Though it made me gulp in fear, but still I tried to glare back.

" Leave my hand at once." I almost yelled.

" Why are you behaving like I am going to eat you? " he asked.

" I am not behaving like that you moron." I shouted and he smirked.

" Bella, what happened!!! " aunty ran out of the kitchen and asked worriedly. But when her eyes landed on the person I was captured now, she smiled at him. Does she know this guy!!! But how???

" Hello, Ms. Austin?" He greeted her with a soft smile.

" Alan Christos is suddenly in my house!!! What made him come here this suddenly. " aunty asked and smiled widely.

Who is this Alan guy now!!! I was confused.