Wedding Dress

Isabella's POV

" I am not at all trying all of these dresses." I said to Alan.

" Go inside and try them. Don't make me wear you all these." Alan said and I gulped and took the dresses.

I wear the first one it was a mermaid gown. It was very fitting, figure hugging gown still very elegant slight touch of golden made it very elegant. I came out of trial room wearing the dress with a boring face expression. He looked at me head to toe.

" Change." All he said. I glared at him. But that didn't effect a bit on him. I sighed and went back to the trial room I took a picture of mine and send it to the girls in our Facebook group. Yes they know. Alan informed them all they are on their way to reach here some of them tonight and some tomorrow in various times. Distance matters. I was waiting for their answer while changing another dress which was peach colored. It has some floral touches. I think Natasha will love this dress a lot.

I chuckled and went out. He again did the same thing. Looked at me head to toe then again said " Change." I went inside. I Checked the messages and again took a picture the sent them.

Stella: Well, good. Liked it.

Natalie : Peach one is babyish

Natasha : No, it's beautiful.😍😍😍

Tasha : Try something white. It's your wedding for God sake not your birthday.😒😒😒

Me : Lolz.😂😂😂

Ellie : What did I miss?

Tracy : Show something more.

Naomi : I like first one too.

Me : Trying on a white one. Pure white let's see.

I put that on and looked at myself. Not bad. I took a picture and send it to them. Walked out to show him.

" Not bad, but try others too." He said glancing me for once. I walked back and checked the message.

Ellie : It was good.

Naomi : I agree.

Tasha : Try one more.

Me : Duh!!😒😒😒

Tasha : What the hell with that!!

Me : I have 13 more dresses to try. So, forget about trying one.

Stella : No, fun. I had to shoot with 32 dresses in a day. 13 is quite less.😝😝😝

Me : I am not shooting. It's my wedding dress. Forceful marriage. Sigh.

Naomi : Stop acting crazy, Bella. 😒😒😒

Natalie : I am wondering you believe that lady who caused you so much pain. I have doubt she doesn't treat Aurora good too.😤😤😤

Natasha : It's not the way, Bella. Alan is not forcing you to marry him in that sense.

Naomi : Bella, let me make it clear do you want to marry Heather Janner the Grandpa!!! He is literally older than your dad.