Not Your Place

Alan's POV

" She is staying with Mrs. Donavan?" I asked to Norman.

" Yes, sir. That's why we couldn't get reach to her." Norman said and I was very surprised.

The Stratton princess is staying with one of closest friends of my grandma. Mr. Donavan was one of the trusty employee of our company and was Assistant of my Grandpa till his last breath.

Mrs. Donavan lives with her daughter Julia who was a widow too. She has to kid. They are always great friend.  So, I was thinking how were they related to each other. I just don't know how they can be related.

" How can they related? " I asked Norman.

" Well, sir. Mrs. Julia Austin was best friend of Annie Stratton, Isabella Stratton's mother. " Norman said and it was crystal clear then. But reason of her sudden visiting Greece was still unrevealed.

" Find out why she is here and keep an eye on her. I don't want her mess with us this time. Her family has done enough, more than enough. I won't let it happen ever again. Just make sure she is out of this all rival things. I don't want to get a issue with her this time. There is already pressure of new projects, let it go for now and I will deal with it later." I said Norman and he just nodded.

" OK, sir. There is a meeting today with Gilbert Benton today in the evening. The appointment time is sharp 7:00 PM, sir." Norman said.

" Venue? " I asked.

" Benton's hotel." Norman said.

" OK, I will be there. You can go now." I told him and he left my cabin.

I leaned back to my chair and closed my eyes. I was thinking about my new projects and the plans for made them successful.

Suddenly my phone was my phone was ringing. I opened my eyes and checked it. It was Eleanor, my cousin. More like my elder sister. I picked it up.

" Hello, Kiddo?" She squealed. I smiled.

" Hello, Eleanor Stewart. You remember there is someone called Alan!!! I am grateful for this. How lucky I am!! " I acted a bit and laughed.

" Well, same for you from me, Alan Christos. Did you forget it that you have a sister too??" She said sternly.

" 4". I said.

" Sorry?!!! " she said surprisingly.

" Actually, I have 4 sisters. You, Naomi, Natalie and Natasha. 4 sisters of mine." I said.

" You forgot your elder sister. It's bad manner, Alan. Say sorry." Here you go the drama queen started her drama again.

" What!!! Why should I say sorry? " I said.

" Cause, I am elder sister. Now say sorry Kiddo. Don't mess up with Eleanor. You know me very well. " she said and I chuckled.

" What if I don't say sorry? " I challenged her.

I know it's not good to make her ignited. But still I love to do it. I always do it when she is not around, I mean while we are talking through phone or Vedio chats. Oh, I love it!!!

" You know me very well, Kiddo. It won't be good for you if you ignite me like this." She threatened me in a dangerous tone.

" Well, well, well." I said.

" I didn't got the word I was founding." She said and I sighed big time.

" Urrrghh, weren't it you who was supposed to say  sorry?" I tried to argue.

" Kiddo!!! " she started to whine.

" Well, OK. I am sorry for forgetting my sister. Now, please forgive me for this biggest sin of this era. It won't be ever repeated in my whole life." I said.

" Good boy." She chuckled.

" Why is the famous Eleanor Stewart suddenly called this poor guy!!! What a lucky person am I today!!! Is there anything wrong with her or me??" I asked.

" You know there is something wrong with not just you but all the boys of our family. Like, with Eddie, you, Noel, Liam and Luke all of you guys have some problems. You seriously have. I just don't know why you all are that annoying. " she said in a irritating voice. Means Eddie again did something with her to make her hell piss off and now she is taking revenge on me.

Well, let me get you Eddie you have to pay for this. You have to, I swear I won't leave you this time.

" OK, I admit my defeat. Now what?" I asked.

" Good boy. You better admit it and not ignite me like this, boy. You know me very well. " she said and laughed.

" Now tell me what happened? " I asked

" Nothing happened, Alan boy. We are going to visit Greece soon, very soon. Just called you to inform you that. You ask others if they are free this time. We all can visit Greece together then." She said.

" Great idea. I will call UK. You call Italy and ask them." I said.

" Done. Bye Kiddo. Take care." She said.

" Bye, sissy. Take care you too." I said.

I cut the call and called Natasha. It was nice talking with this cute innocent girl. She is always an angel.

I closed my eyes and one face came to view is, Isabella Stratton. Well, princess you have chosen wrong place to visit. You shouldn't come here in Greece. You and your family really needs to get a good lesson. Ok, as you wish. You won't like to play with fire, will you? You want to burn yourself!!! You better stay away. Cause, this is definitely not your place. I smirked my own at this thinking of mine.