My Ideas Are Tragic

Isabella's POV

" This is so stupid crazy cold day." Natalie said.

" Why have we come out?" I asked.

We all were sitting in Café Breezeway. It has become our regular meeting place. We all were chatting about Ellie's wedding day. I was just thinking about one thing. Am I going right going along with Alan? Am I doing anything wrong? Or am I doing right? Do I deserve to be with him or not? Should I go ahead or stay in my limits? After all I am a mere employee. I don't even know my works properly. But he is kind enough to help me, trust me, accompany me, befriend with me. These all were more than enough for me. But he is being overly kind on me. I can't handle this kind of smooth behavior. I am not use to with that. I have always seen cruelty. I have never seen people be kind on me. They always did what must hurt me and hated me. I can't trust anyone easily. I have trust issues. I know I am some kind of crazy but I am not able to tolerate if anyone break my heart. I will be destroyed if it happens. I will die with my broken heart.

" Where has Tasha gone?" Stella asked and I looked around to find her coming back from the door side of the café with an irritated face holding Tris in his arms who was busy counting his fingers. As she came a bit closer I found out the reason behind her irritating face. I saw a fool punk was following her. Is this guy mad!!! He wants to get  killed by Eddie?! I don't have any problems though. I will gladly enjoy that. This kind of stupid should die. How dare they try to irritate girls!!!

" I don't know him. He is following me and throwing odd comments." Tasha said once she reached the table and sat down on her chair.

" I only asked for your number." He said smirkingly.

" So, you think it's a very nice thing?" Natalie gritted.

" Oh, Hello!!" I heard Naomi standing up and gesturing the guy going in front of him. The guy smirked and went in front of her. She smirked back.

" Oh, you are more beautiful than her. Can I have your number?" He asked Naomi.

I was waiting for a hard punch on his face as Alan said Naomi is his most dangerous cousin who can beat up anyone in a blink without getting a single scratch. And as much as I have seen her, I can say that he was not lying a single word. She is really really dangerous. But she is also very nice girl. I like her a lot. She is not like the common girls. But she is very special. She is not like the girls who fakes things, who try to cover her real self from people. She is just unique the way she is. Things would be very crazy but she has a strong personality with inexpressible beauty. She got genes I have to admit. But I was shocked that why was she letting this stupid do stupid things? Let's see what happens next. I convinced myself for this.

" Oh, I am more beautiful than her??" She asked.

" Yes, you are." He said. " Can I have your number?" he asked.

" Really!!? Why not!? But you have to do one thing for that." Naomi said.

" Yeah, anything." He smirked.

" Go, stand up outside until we are inside. Don't bother to come inside if I don't say so." She said and I smiled turning my head the other way.

" What the hell is that? What kind of joke is that?" The guy said angrily.

" Then this girl is not liking you to be followed by you still you are doing so, what kind of joke is that?!" She said and slapped him hard. I was waiting for her to turn on the ferocious one but before that the Stupid manager of café Breezeway came there and took him away and Stella threatened him.

" That was very nice." I patted Naomi's shoulder and she smiled at me. I told you she is a one Beauty.

" Thanks." She said.

Then we ordered our coffee and started to talk about things but the main topic was Ellie's wedding. You can understand we all were very very excited. We can't hide our excitement. Actually we don't want to.

" Girls, I have something to tell you all." Natalie said.

" Yeah, what's that?" Naomi asked.

" You know if I ask you to pick up one lady after your mom. Whom will you choose?" She asked.

" Definitely, Ellie." Natasha said.

" Yeah, she is the one who always loved us like her own children. For me she is my second mom." Natalie said." I still remember when mom was pregnant with Noel she went there in the UK and spend whole of the vacation there with us took care of me and Natasha. Even she helped Mom with her works."

" Yeah, last year when mom got sick she cancelled her studio works and went there in Milan and took care of mom even though the nurses was there but she did everything by herself." Naomi said and we all nodded.

" So, it's our Ellie's wedding. Don't you guys think we should do something special for her and gift her something special?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, but whenever I wanted to gift her something she use to tell me we are her gift she doesn't need anything else." Natasha said.

" Exactly, she loves us selflessly. She never asked for anything back for that." Natalie said.

" So, what do you want to do?" Naomi asked.

" I don't know. I don't have any idea." She said and sighed.

" Hmm, idea?" Stella said and looked at me. Then every eyes stuck on me. I shook my looked at them confusedly.

" Umm, no. I don't want to give you all a idea cause my ideas are tragic." I said shaking my head.

" Have you any idea?" Stella asked.

" I have but I don't want to share." I said.

" Let's hear it out." They said.

I explained my idea but I didn't thought they will be agreed so easily. God, just don't let my idea turn on a tragic one this time. Please, please, please. I prayed in my heart.