What Was That!!!

Isabella's POV

I was wondering did Alan react much or I reacted much? I don't know just what, I just want my relationship with him stay strong and never ever breaks up.

I was sitting alone in the corner and Alan was nowhere to be seen. I only did what I could stayed silent. I am feeling lonely now. I shouldn't talk about that Josh Miller. It enraged him. We were so happy and excited that morning all happy type couple but my stupidity spoiled everything. I spoilt our moment badly. I didn't thought that this will turn this bad.

" Hey, Beautiful." I heard a voice and turned to see the evil himself standing there who was the reason behind everything. Blood rush to my head. I gritted my teeth to keep myself calm.

" So?! You have a ring on your finger? You have his surname? Oh, sorry to say he didn't even show up?!! What a tragedy!!!" He said more like mocked me. I clenched my hand to keep my rage down. No, Bella don't get enraged. He is nothing right!!!?

" Oh, so sad. But I am still vacant you know. You can keep me. I am not that bad as well." He said.

" Oh, thanks for your offer but I ain't find myself interested in you ever, go sell your body somewhere else than wasting time here." I said.

" I love those red hair more than blonde one." I think this guy is totally shameless. I decided to ignore him. I walked towards where everyone was standing.

" Oh, everyone is here then?" He asked. " I think I should tell everyone about us. No, babe?" He tried to hold my hand. I glared at him but before I could say anything my eyes were open widen as a hard slap fall on his cheek.

" What did you call her?" Natalie said holding his collar.

" I...I.." he was shuttering.

" What I, I...huh!!!!" She growled. " Are you a man really?! Shuttering to talk in front of a girl?" She jerked his collar. In the meantime securities reach there.

" No, stay out of this matter." She gritted at the securities. " If you want your job safe." She finished.

" Why are you silent?! Tell now. What were you saying?! Just what!!! What did you want to say us? Why is this stupid mouth of yours is shut now?!!!" She squeezed his face and dug her nails on his face.

" Natalie, stop." Natasha tried to stop her.

" No, go back, Natasha. I saw him last time also disturbing Bella. I was silent cause I gave him a chance to get it in his thick skull that he can't behave like that with every girls." She poked his head hard then hold his hair in a tight grip.

" You think girls are just pretty things!!! To use like tissue paper and then throw away!!! Tell me you bust**d, did your father did the same with your mother that you become a fu***ng bust**d? Didn't I told you that day don't ever try to mess with me?! I thought the sweet treat I gave your wrist was enough to make you remember my face." She said and twisted his wrist.

I was shocked. This girl!!! Her eyes were burning. Burning with rage like fire was flaming up all over her body and she was burning everything with that. I saw people started to gather around.

" Natalie, let guards handle him." Steffan said. Natalie sighed and left him after kicking him hard on his stomach. I just looked at her with wide eyes. What was that!!!

But wait, where is Alan!!! I looked around but I couldn't find him. Where is he!!!

" Searching for Alan?" Stella asked.

" Yes." I nodded.

" He got some works to do." Ellie said.

" Oh, ok." I said and sighed. He is still upset with me.

" Natalie!!! What was that?" I said.

" What was what, Bella?" She asked normally like nothing happened.

" You got an crazy wrath, girl." I said and she smiled.

" Yeah, I got from my dad." She said.

" Your dad!!! But I never have seen him angry this much." I said confusedly.

" Well, ask my mom. She will explain you." Natalie said.

" How can you calm down that quickly?" I asked.

I have seen all the girls get angry before accept Natalie and Natasha. Forget about Natasha I think she never gets angry. But Natalie!!! God help!! Her wrath can burn everything. Even Naomi is nothing comparing her. Naomi is a bit arrogant but not that angry as Natalie. But this girl!!! What is she made of!!!! Fire?!!!

" Actually, Bella. Still enraged inside but controlling my brain." She said smilingly. I think smiling is one of her way to control herself. She was trying hard to calm down.

" I hope you will stop after killing him. Suddenly you stopped. Well, that was new." Naomi said patting her shoulder.

" I would've killed him but he should grateful to this person." She pointed Steffan.

" What?! Him? I thought you have the worst relation with  Steffan." Ellie said and sighed.

" Well, that's your wrong concept girl. The fact is that day when Tasha said that he is elder brother of all of this clan I thought it right. You know, we all thought about Edwin but he never talked anything back with us, he only showered us with love but never be strict with us. There was not a single time we asked something to him and he said no. Remember the about Natasha's golden blue butterfly of the National Museum!!! She told she want it and he even wanted to steal it, when it didn't work he bribed the museum's people to make an auction on it then he himself bought it, then gifted Natasha saying God knows which story." She said. Well, that was crazy.

" Eddie, you bribed them?" Natasha asked and He nodded weakly.

" Still I love you a lot." She said and hugged him from side. I smiled. Have I ever said that we all are crazy here!!!

" But what about Steffan?" Tasha asked. I was interested in her answer.

" Honestly, Steffan is a perfect example of brother, except for with Stella. But in some ways he was strict with her too." Natalie said and Stella nodded with a glare at Steffan who smiled at her.

" And Bro you got married without me." She said.

" I am not responsible for that, little girl." He said.

" Whatever." Stella said.

" Ok, then?" Naomi asked Natalie.

" As Steffan is capable of being lovely and strict brother whenever he needs to I decided to accept him as my elder brother. Besides, sometimes Eddie too need an elder brother." Natalie said and winked at Eddie.

" Well, that was unfair." Eddie said.

" It was not." Natalie said.

" Well, what can I do with that?" Eddie said.

" Nothing but accept it." Tasha said and we all laughed.