My Fairy Princess

Isabella's POV

" Bella!! Bella!!!" She shook my hand I was shocked seeing her here. What is she doing here!!!

" Rora!!!!" I shouted and bent down and at once hugged her tightly close to my chest. She threw her hands around me. We both were crying silently. I broke the hug and showered her with kisses. How I missed her. My heart was clenching to see her for once. My fairy princess!!!

" Rora, my baby." I kissed her forehead one more time and hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go ever. My sister is the only precious thing for me in my life which is left. She loved me truthfully. There was no end how much I did love my cute little doll.

" Sweetheart, what are you doing here? Your mom told me you are not here?" I asked her once we broke the hug. I caressed her golden blonde hairs which was shining in the sunlight made her looking like Rupanzel. But I don't know why she never ever wanted to be Rupanzel. Whenever I asked her she used to say she doesn't want her Prince to suffer. It was hilarious. But yes she was cute looking like a real princess always. She will definitely get a prince. And her prince will protect her from all evil around. The first one is her mother. She needs to be protected from her evil shadow first but who will do that!!!

" I came here with Reed and Georgia." She said.

" But you didn't come with your mom and dad?" I asked and she shook her head. Fear was clearly evident on her face.

" Bella, come here." She hold my hand to pull me with her but I felt someone is holding my another hand to stop me.

" Let go." I jerked my hand but failed. As I turned I found Alan looking at me with angry face.

" A..Al..Alan." I said. I look my back where Aurora was hugging my waist looking at Alan scared.

" Where are you going, Bella?" He asked.

" Alan, look." I hold Aurora's hand and pulled her in front of him.

" Look what!? Wh-" he stopped at once looking at Aurora then looking at me. I smiled.

" She?!" He asked.

" She is Rora. My fairy princess." I said and squealed.

" What!!!!" Alan was shocked. He looked at her closely.

" She grown up in 2 years." He said.

" What?! Have you seen her before?" I asked. He nodded.

" When!?" I asked.

" You showed me her pictures." He told me. I sighed. I forgot. Shit!!!

" Hi, umm. I am Alan Christos." He hesitantly extended his hand. Aurora looked at me. I nodded with smile.

" Hi, I am Aurora Stratton." She told in her cute voice. She looked at me then Alan, " Nice to meet you, Mr. Christos." She said shaking his hand. He looked at her with a soft smile. I know Alan misses his sister a lot. Aurora may not have a single feature of Hailey cause she looked like Tasha and was around of my age but still she must remind him of Hailey. I can understand and feel his pain. Thinking of losing Aurora makes me dead already and he lost his sister in front of his eyes. I know I won't be ever feeling what he feels but it hurts a lot even if I never met her.

" You can call me Alan. If want you can call me Bro. I won't mind." He smiled at her. She smiled back.

" Ok, I will call you Bro." She said and smiled. " Bella, can we..." She stopped and looked around. "Can we go somewhere safe. Public place isn't safe. If mom comes to know I am here, she will throw me into fireplace." She said and visible trembled. What happened!!! Did that witch try to hurt my fairy princess?!!!