Pain Can Be So Cruel

Electra Palace, Athens
8:00 AM
Room : 602

He was standing in front of the window looking outside. He was thinking about today's event. He was terrified about his daughters.

" Gabriel, you there? Haven't got ready yet?" She asked.

" Get out, Abigail. I don't want to see your face." He said.

" It's Catherine." She gritted.

" You are not Catherine. You killed her." He said.

" You don't have to remind me what I have done." She said.

" You better not mess up with me today. Get your stupid face out of here." He said.

" Get ready. It's your daughter's wedding today. You have to walk down the aisle with her." She said. " She is destroying herself anyway. Made my work easy. Stupid girl." She said.

" I still have an option to stop her." He said.

" Really?" She mocked.

" Get out." He yelled.

" Get ready and come out." She left and he was thinking about what he wanted to do.

He couldn't trust Christos. They were rivals. He knew all were his fault. But he won't be able to protect his daughter from them if she herself doesn't come back. It was hard for him to take a decision. But he had to. He sighed and started to get ready.

Isabella's POV

" Wow, this dress is still very beautiful. It's your mom's, right?" Naomi asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah, it's very very beautiful." Tasha said.

" It's elegant." Ellie said.

" Did your mom designed her gown by her own?" Tracy asked.

" I actually don't know." I said.

" I can't wait to see you in it." Natalie said.

" Come on, change yourself into it." Stella said and pushed me inside the change room with the dress.

I looked at the dress and kept looking for a while. I miss my mom. I miss her every single day, every single time I see someone with their mom. It hurts me a lot. She was gone even before I could get the meaning of Mommy. Then Catherine came. She was not that bad first but she became cruel day by day. I sighed.

" Are you done, Bella?" I heard Natalie.

" Yeah coming out." I said and quickly changed into that dress. I sighed when I stuck with the zipper. What's enmity between me and these crazy stupid zippers!!! I came out.

" Dress is half done." Ellie said.

" I am stuck with the zipper." I said and sighed. They shook their heads.

" Come on, let me do it." Natasha said.

" Yeah, please." I said to her who was wearing a minnie mouse hair band on her hand.

Is she going to wear this in wedding ceremony?! Girl!!!! But let me tell you one thing no matter what she wears she always looks very very beautiful. Nothing makes her awkward ever. I think her innocence is a power which makes her more beautiful. I just wish she found someone who will cherish her, love her, protect her and treat her like she belongs to. I kissed her forehead. She smiled widely. Look, you no need to do a big thing to make her smile. No wonder her dad is over possessive over her. Cause, he knows her innocence can be someone's target too.