Warm Hugs

Isabella's POV

" Bella, are you sure they will like me?" Rora asked me.

" Definitely. But not like they will love you." I said.

" I don't know. What will I talk with them? I don't even know them." She said gulping nervously. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

" I am with you, no need to be nervous." I said. She was nervous cause she never meet a lot of people together other than school or parties. But this is like family so it was difficult for her.

So, Aurora is here. After my threatening her mom called Reed and Georgia to bring her here. Well, it wasn't easy to make her scared but see it worked. I still have a work. I need to do something more. This lady can't be trusted. Not at all.

We reached there and I knocked the door then went inside. I found them inside they all were looking at me weirdly. I found Rora was hugging my waist peeking from there.

" Hi, Lora." I saw Tris reach Aurora and hold her hand.

" My name is Aurora." She said and shook his hand," But you can call me Lora. I won't mind. What's your name?" Aurora asked.

" I am Tristan. But everyone calls Tris. You can call me whatever you want cause you are cute." He said in his own baby language and kissed Aurora's cheek then smiled sweetly. Aurora smiled at him and kissed his cheeks too then ruffled his hair.

" Do you love chocolate?" Aurora asked him.

" Yesssssssssh, you don't?" He asked with widen eyes.

" I do, I do." She said.

" But I do more than you." Tris said. Aurora smiled.

" You are very cute. This is for you. I hope you like this." Aurora gave him a box and gestured him to open that. He opened the box and his face lit up. He squealed and hugged Aurora. She smiled and hugged him back.

" You liked them?" She asked.

" Yes. All for me?" He asked.

" Yeah, but you can share if you want. You know sharing is caring. " Aurora said. " Aren't I right, Bella?" She asked me.

" Yes, Sweetheart you are right." I told her.

" But I love chocolate more." He said.

" Ok, then you can have them all." Rora said.

" No, sharing is caring." He said and smiled.

" Good boy." Rora said.

" Yes, you are good gal." He said.

" Thank you, Tris." She said.

" You are welcome, Lora." He said.

I saw everyone smiling at them. I smiled at them too.

" Do you want to meet all?" He asked.

" Yes." Rora said and hold my hands.

I smiled. Kids are blessings. They some time makes problem solved with their sweet chirping which elders can't do by arguing over nights.

We reached them and they all smiled at her. She gently smiled them back.

" Aurora, they are my cousins." Alan said.

" Yes, Bella told me." Aurora said.

" This is Ellie. She is -" before I could finish Ellie hugged her tightly.

" Welcome, Little princess." She said more like squealed. I was scaring that Aurora will get scared at this act. But to my surprise she hugged her back and giggled. I think Tris made her believe that they are going to love her to the fullest.

" I know you. You are Eleanor Stewart." Aurora said. " My friends had attended your concerts in Munich." She said.

" That's cool." Ellie said.

" He is Steffan." I said. She shook hand with him but he too gave her a warm hug.

" This is Tasha." I said and I introduced her with everyone. She was very happy to meet everyone.

" I thought you are like her but you are cute." Liam said to Aurora pointing Tracy. She narrowed her eyes at him.

" What do you mean?!" Tracy said more like shot fire at him.

" I mean you are feisty. You are always ready to kill someone. Look, look, she is ready to kill me. No?" He asked.

" Really? Why did you say that in the first place?! Take that back, Liam Edwards. Otherwise you will see the hell." Tracy roared and Aurora looked at me confusedly.

" They always fights like Tom and Jerry." I said.

" Really? Why do they always fight? I thought they were friends." She said.

" Yes, that's also true but I think they need each other just for fighting. They can fight with each other without any topic hours after hours. Hilarious part is still they won't be done. Last word would be ' I will see you next time'. " I said.

" Leave them, Aurora. How was your journey?" Stella asked.

" It was good. Thanks, Stella." She said.

" Are you hungry? Want to eat something?" Tasha asked.

" No, I am good. Thank you." She said.

" Let's meet others." Ellie said and took her inside to meet others.

I was following them but suddenly felt someone pulled me from the corridor.

" Ahhh...ummm..mmm." I tried to shout but felt a hand over my mouth.

" It's me, don't shout." I heard Alan.

" Urrrghh.." I said and he hugged me tightly.

" You forgot me. Didn't even kissed me for two days. You know how difficult it is for me living without your kisses." He said and my heart melt already but he needs some more to get this lesson what will happen if he hides something from me.

" Not at all difficult, Mr. Christos." I said.

" Stop calling me that." He said.

" Calling you what? Isn't it your name?" I asked.

" Bella!!! Uhhhh, ok. I am Sorry, Love. I already promised you that I won't hide anything from you ever." He said.

" You will I know. You don't love me, you just pretend. You will not share anything with me in future to. Still I will marry you. You know why?! Cause, I don't care if you don't love me or trust me. I love you." I said.

" You finished?" He asked.

" Yes." I said and he pressed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss him back but you know it's hard for me to deny him. So, I give in. I kissed him back.

" Could you feel my love?" He asked. I looked at him then looked away.

" I don't pretend my feelings, love. They are true." He said and hugged me again. Suddenly, his phone rang and he picked it up.

I walked out and found Tracy and Liam are still on. Throwing words on each other non stop. Just impossible this two. I shook my head. I found Aurora sitting there looking at them with wide eyes. Looking at Tracy then Liam then again Tracy as they were throwing words on each other and Tris was following her act sitting beside her. I laughed my heart out and they stopped. I shook my head.

" Will you both ever stop?" I asked.

" He started." Tracy said.

" I don't have any intention to do so." He said.

" You are stupid." She said.

" You are feisty." He said.

" Enough you both."I said. "Tracy, will you share your room with Rora?" I asked. No there is more than enough accommodation in Christos Villa but I wanted Rora to get along with all. Tracy can make her feel better. So, I wanted her to go with her.

" Sure, come on, Rora. You are a better company than him." She hold Aurora's and Tris' hand then walked out. I sighed. Liam just shrugged and walked out.