Peace

Isabella's POV

" Bella, what do you think, is this better than the previous?" Tasha asked.

" Umm, yeah it's better." I said. We were currently in a mall trying some dresses.

" Then let's take that one." She said.

" Yeah, let's." I said and we paid then went out of the store.

Then we walked out of the mall. Stella said she will meet us today. Let's meet her. I took out my phone. I dialled her number then waited for her to pick up.

" Hello, Bella!!" She said.

" Hello, where are you?" I asked.

" I am done with shooting now moving towards Café Breezeway." She said.

" Change the location come to Stewart house." I said.

" Why so?" She asked.

" It's raining and Alan with start to shout if he finds out I am not at home in this freezing rain." I explained. She sighed.

" Yes, I can understand. Doesn't he has any other works but irritating you?" She asked.

" No, he apparently doesn't." I said.

" Ok, then meeting you at Stewart's house." She said.

" Alright come soon." I said.

" Right away." She said and hung up.

" She is coming?" Tasha asked.

" Yes, she is." I said.

" Great then." She said.

" Yes, let's reach Stewart's house first." I said.

I called the driver then we reached Stewart's house. Then we were waiting for Stella. I sat with Tasha.

" Mrs. Busby, where is Ellie?" Tasha asked.

" She has left a while ago." Mrs. Busby said.

" Oh, ok. Can you make me a coffee?" She asked. " Will you take one also?" She asked me.

" Yeah, sure." I said sitting on the living room.

" Uhhhh!!!! F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G." I heard Stella saying.

" This girl is crazy." Tasha mumbled.

" Come inside!!" I shouted.

" Mrs. Busby, make it 3." Tasha shouted from there.

" Yes, Ms. Campbell." Mrs. Busby said from kitchen.

" Uhhh, I am dying." Stella said.

" Where were you?" I asked.

" Visiting my Prince Charming. What a lucky day, he called me to see him in the morning." Stella said dreamingly.

" Who is that prince? How come we don't know about him?" I asked.

" You know him very well, Tasha and you will know soon, Belle darling." She smiled. Her eyes were shining. I never saw her this happy ever.

" Well, who is that?" I asked.

" Yes, who is that?" Tasha asked.

" It's secret." She said.

" Come on, Secret from us!!!" Tasha said.

" Yes, Babe. I will make him present in front of you all one day." She said.

" When is that one day coming?" I asked.

" Very soon." Stella said. " Thank you, Mrs. Busby." She thanked Mrs. Busby as she gave her the coffee.

" You are welcome, Ms. Anderson." Mrs. Busby said.

" I really hate this situation." I said.

" Why so?" Tasha asked.

" Something like November rain." I said.

" It's December already." Tasha said.

" Same." I explained.

" It's really frozen all around." Tasha said and I remembered about 'Frozen' movie. Aurora and I watched it thousands of times together. I suddenly realized I was singing 'Let It Go'.

" Cold never bother me anyway." I heard Stella saying dryly. I laughed.

" I miss Ellie." Tasha said.

" She must be with Bro." Stella said. Suddenly I got an stupid evil idea to trick Steffan. I know I am acting witch. But I really thought it would be great to test the purity of their love.

" Let's do a trick." I said.

" With whom?" They asked.

" With Steffan." I said and their eyes widened.

" What!!!" They said together.

" Yes." I said and got a glare after explaining the plan.

" It's an wicked plan." Stella said.

" Why are you afraid that you will lose?" I asked.

" That is never going to be happen." She said.

" Then let's have the plan." She said.

" Let's." Stella accepted the challenge.

" Good." I said.

" But it will be tough to convince Ellie." Tasha said.

" Yeah, I know." I said. This moment my phone rang and it was aunty. I took the phone. "Excuse me girls." I said and went out.

" Hello, aunty." I said.

" Hello, Sweetie. What are you doing?" Aunty asked.

" I am fine and what about you?" I asked.

" I am doing well. I just called to inform you about something more" aunty said.

" About what?" I asked.

" I wanted to inform you that, your parents came for searching you here and they said they will come back. But I didn't accept that thing that you are here with me. Don't worry." She said and I was again scared.

They will get me!! They will force me to marry Heather Janner. Oh, God!!! What will I do now?! God, I don't want to marry Heather Janner. What did I ever do to have this fate?! No, I will not marry him. I will again run away. If I need to. I can't marry Heather Janner.

" Bella!! Bella!!! Sweetheart, you there?" She asked.

" Yes, I am, Aunty. Yeah, what will I do if it's my fate to be married with that old fool, sex maniac, Stupid bustard?! I can't change my fate. Well, I can do one thing run away again before they get me. I swear I would rather die than marry that fool." I said.

" Bella, please don't talk like that. Why will you die?! They will die they has started everything. You no need to be scared I am with you." She said angrily.

" Oh, aunty. You don't even have any idea how cruelly they are powerful to destroy you in a flick. I don't want that I don't want you to be in trouble for me." I said.

" But Sweetheart!!" She was saying something.

" Aunty, I will call you later." I said.

" Ok, darling. Take care." She said.

" You too." I said and hung up.

I walked randomly and reached near the garden. I stood behind the pillers so that no one can see me. I let my tears flow down. Why can't I live some time in peace? Why can't I? Don't I deserve a life with a bit peace?! Why my peace and happiness is going to be snatched again. Why? Just why?

" Bella, why are you crying? What happened?" I was frozen hearing the voice.