I Didn't Like It

Alan's POV

" Bella!! Watch out girl!!!" I shouted from back. She ran passed me pushed me in that process.

" Sorry, Alan. I am sorry." She said but still she didn't stop running away. I sighed. Do I need to have crazy Girls around me!!!

I took out my phone and called Norman. I wanted to know if he has talked with James. Cause, it's important before that stock got sold out. I need to be sure. There are so many people who is out there to harm a new fashion house to stop their successes. To make them failed. So that they can do the profit.

" Hello, Alan?" He picked it up.

" Yes, Norman. What did James say?" I asked.

" He said he has no problem from his side. Just you need to sign the papers for that." He said.

" Ok, send papers to me." I said.

" Yeah, I will and what about Maxwell groups?" He asked.

" Let them stay hang in this case. They deserve it. By the way, make sure that Mrs. Maxwell can't reach my mom anyhow this time. I don't want her spoil my plans begging my mom to take away the case. She will definitely try to do it. Let them suffer this time." I said.

" Ok, as you say. I too am also tired with his betrayals." He said.

" Yes, now do as I say. Let Mrs. Maxwell not meet my mom. She will be successful to convince my  mom." I said.

" Ok. I take care of it." He said.

" Ok, then bye and keep updating me about the case this time I want them to repay the damages." I said.

" No worries, I took it personally. They to involve even my family. I can't tolerate it." He said.

" How is Margaret now?" I asked.

" Send her to Canada. My aunty lives there. I hope she will be fine soon." He said and I couldn't speak anything for a while. I know she must be hurt.

" Didn't George try to contact her?" I asked.

" He gave her some time. You know she needs time to forget what happened with her. I hope I could help her. Feel like a failed brother." He said.

" Henry!!!" I said. I couldn't tolerate this anymore. I am tired explaining him again and again.

" You called me with my first name long back." He said.

" Look, Henry. It's not at all your fault. We tried to make her understand that Jack Maxwell is up to break her heart but did she listen?!" I said. " I know I am being hard on her but it's kind of crazy thing, he tried to kill her. Still she believes he will come back to her and love her crazily. And as for George, what's his fault here? His fault is he saved her from Jack? His fault is marrying her to save her family reputation? But sorry to say Margaret is going to suffer for her stubbornness. It's her only who will suffer. Jack is a player all knew it. She herself too." I said.

" I know, Alan. But it's a girl's heart, can't help." He said and sighed.

" Does she remember he tried to kill her?" I asked.

" She lies to herself. She says there is a reason behind it. That fu*ker did a good work to wash her brain very well." He said gritting his teeth.

" Ok, relax. You no need to be hyper just take care of Carla and the twins." I said.

" Yeah, I am so messed this days to take care of them these days." He said.

" I give you a leave for 7 days. Tell Ernest to take over your works." I said.

" No, no. I am fine with it, Alan. I don't need a leave." He tried to protest.

" Who is the boss here?" I asked.

" Urrrghh, I hate you, Christos." He said.

" Ok, I will live with your hatred no worries." I said. " Go home, Henry. Your wife must be waiting for you." I said.

" Yeah, I can't say no to my boss. I have to go." He said.

" Enjoy your time and don't remember anything about work just you and Carla. Remember she is going to give birth two babies. " I said. " She needs your accompany."

" Ok, boss. Stop lecturing. I am going." He said.

" Stupid. Go." I said.

" Ok, bye." He said and hung up.

I walked out and sat on the garden. I found the girls doing something in front of the back of the house. What are they up to? I count heads found one missing. As I followed their gaze I found the missing one. I looked at her in horror. What is she doing in the terrace!!! Bella!! What am I supposed to do with this girl!!!!

" What is going on here?" I asked Natasha.

" Oh, Alan. Bella is just trying to reach the balcony from terence." She said and I face palmed myself.

I was about to shout at her but suddenly I remembered can't distract her, she can fall down. I was just praying she can reach there safely.

" Girls!!!! Yaaaay." I found her waving at the girls.

" Very nice." I said and glared at her. She gulped.

" What are you doing here, girls?" I asked all of them.

" Nothing just an experiment." Naomi said.

" What kind of experiment?" I asked.

" Simple experiment, Alan." Natalie said.

" Yes, simple." Bella said.

" You zip up your mouth, I will see you later, Bella. Just come downstairs." I said.

" Not fair, Alan. I just..." Bella said and got a death glare from me which stop her at once.

" Well, you guys can go I will talk with Bella for a while. You go enjoy your day." I said. " Come down, Bella." I gestured her.

" Alan, don't make it a big issue." Tasha said holding my hand.

" Are you all mad? Why did you let her climb like this? If she slipped from the terence then?" I asked.

" She was stubbornly asking for it. We tried to stop her but she refused to listen to us." They said and I sighed.

" Ok, you go. I will talk with her." I said.

I don't like it, love. You shouldn't act this crazy. I won't allow you do so. I won't.