No Reason For Me

Alan's POV

" I swear, I don't think this plan is going to be working." I said frustratedly wearing the dresses of a plumber.

Apparently, Flynn told us that he has seen Ellie in a place. We couldn't but believe him cause he is not at all a person who will be talking absurd things. But when he said he gave Ellie his gun and told her to shot whoever try to mess up with her I could see the fury in his eyes for Delevinge. All right, I am not going to let him breath in this world anymore for kidnapping my old lady.

Well, as Ellie calls me kiddo. I call her old lady. It's kind of fun. But seriously I miss her a lot these 3 days. Enough of it. My heart is crying to see my sister. We might be cousins but Ellie was always my elder sister. She always loved me more than other cousins. Cause, I am her first cousin she has ever gotten. So, she always treats me like she is my mom and I am of Tristan's age. She thinks I haven't grown up. I only act like her acts irritates me so much but apparently I loved them. It's such a blessing having an elder sister like her. I sighed.

" Why do you think like that?" Edwin asked me.

" I don't know." I said checking the guns and hiding them inside my clothes.

" Are you guys ready?" Steffan asked.

" Yeah, let's crash them." I said.

" Woah, commando." I heard Flynn and turned towards him chuckling and he joined me.

" Very funny. But I want my old lady safe and sound." I said.

" Old lady?! Your grandma? Think about her later let's rescue Eleanor Stewart first. She needs our help now." Flynn said and I face palmed.

" I was talking about Ellie, only." I said in a duh tone.

" How can she be old? She is only  23." Flynn looked at me confused.

" Well, it's the nickname of her from me." I said.

" Nickname?!!!" Flynn was shocked.

" Yes, nickname." I said

" Weirdo." He said.

" Ok, we can discuss it later but let's help her first." I heard Steffan saying and he left the room with that.

" He must be worried like hell." Flynn said. I nodded and walked out of the room.

We made 3 teams. Steffan and Flynn was in a team and I was with Edwin, another team was the securities. I sighed. Eddie is going to act like an over possessive elder brother. It's ok. I will handle him. We went out the room and Flynn instructed something to the security teams. Then we all sat up the car which will take to Delevinge's secret mansion. I preparing myself to get it straight how I was going to torture him before know killing him. He dared to mess up with me. I won't let him hurt my family again. He is going to be dead today. I will kill him without any second thinking.

As we reached the house the gate opened then we entered the house.

" Are you the plumbers?" A girl came out who was wearing very brief clothes. I was wondering how can she was managing to cover herself like with a piece of clothes can be compared with a sock. Shit!!! This Delevinge guy disgusted me. He has Mistress but he wants Tasha too?! Alright, today we are going to show him how does it feels to get ruined. He is going to be ruined, completely ruined. No mercy from him on him. I am cruel. I know that.

" Yes, we are." Steffan said.

" Alright, follow me guys." She told us and took us outside of the house. Then took us the main point of the water pipe area. She gave us a map of the basement. I smirked. As she left we divided the map into 3 parts as there were 3 ways to get in the basement. I just got it and was watching the map very closely. I found there is something wrong with this map. I just smirked thinking how we are going to destroy Delevinge today.

" Let's go." Eddie told me. I nodded and followed him.

We went to the underground way then started to went up. It was a very stupid maze. What a brain that stupid had got who made this maze's design. I just cursed him a lot for that.

As we were going towards the stairs to go up I felt like a smell of gunpowder. It being strong time to time. I was so suspicious that this place is loaded with guns and other arms. Or else there wouldn't be this kind of smell everywhere. I warned Eddie and he agreed with me. Then we found another hidden door. I just was about to go there but the possessive brother Eddie stopped me. Instead of me he himself went there and he confirmed that there is a hidden chamber. As we opened the door a strong smell of gunpowder hit us and it was like there was a track loaded arms and guns inside the room. I was shocked. That Delevinge has illegal business of guns and arms. I believe he hide them in his house basement. We just put our guns inside and decided to use his weapon against him.

As we were going to upstairs we heard a gunshot. I looked at Eddie and we both ran upstairs. When we reached upstairs we found Steffan standing there cluelessly.

" You shot?" Eddie asked Steffan.

" No, I didn't. I heard it from downstairs and ran up here." He said.

Did Delevinge find it out that it was us!! Did he shot Flynn or Ellie?! He could. As we all were about to go upstairs I saw Delevinge was rolling down the stairs like someone pushed him. But I was shocked see it was Ellie herself who was kicking him down. I saw Flynn was helplessly following her. She was hell angry. She kept kicking, punching and slapping him hard. Just she was removing all her anger on him. Then she almost shot him for using that ugly words for her and Tasha. But she shot the ground and made him feel the fear. Ellie was going out of control. Steffan moved towards her and calmed her down. Thanks God, she is normal now. I am feeling like that there is no reason for me to conflict with that lady. There was none. I don't know what she is able to do if she is angry like hell!!!