Once A Stupid, Stupid Forever

Isabella's POV

" Are you blind?!" I shouted at Alan who just bumped into me and my phone smashed on the ground and you can think what happened with it later. I was texting Lisa an important thing. I sighed.

" No, I am not blind. I have two big brown orbs." He pointed his eyes.

" Then perhaps you were walking with closing them tightly." I said.

" Nope, I was looking forward." He said.

" Looking forward to what?" I asked.

" Nothing just like that." He said.

" Urrrghh, do you have to annoy me all the time? Can't you be a but less annoying?" I asked.

" Nope." He shook his head. I sighed.

" You are hell annoying." I said. I took my phone from the ground and it was broken. I glared at Alan then I stood up. It's really an important text. I have to send it to Lisa. Urrrghh. How can I send that to her now?!!! Shit!!! Suddenly, I got an idea. I looked at Alan who was looking at my phone then found me smirking at him so narrowed his eyes at me. I smiled sweetly at him and he took a step back. I smirked more then reached him.

" What is going on your evil brain, girl?" He asked me.

I smiled more sweetly then I leaned on him who was totally shocked with this act of mine.

" Isn't it middle of the house?" He asked.

" Of course, it is." I said. " But..." I paused and leaned on him more.

He was just totally surprised with this. I just took the chance to get his phone and took steps back then showed his phone to him.

" Now what's with my phone?" He asked.

" I need this." I said.

" Ok, what will you do with it?" He asked me.

" I will do something. You don't need to be worried. I won't sell your secrets using your own phone. I am not that fool." I said.

" Oh, thanks I didn't know that." He acted a bit I frowned at him.

" I will do something else." I said.

" Will you play games?" He asked.

" No, I will do online shopping." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Why do you need to do online shopping now? You went for shopping yesterday." He said.

" I wasn't fully convinced you didn't let me go for shopping with girls last Friday. I missed it all. This why I want to buy something now to cover it up." I said.

" Last Friday?! Excuse me, ma'am!!! Should I remind you that you were burning with fever that day and even fainted and as for your stubborn wish to go for shopping with the girls we can easily categorize you as a mentally ill people. But I didn't. Did I?" He said. He was right. I was crazy for whining to go out. But why will I admit that!! I missed all the fun. But they said they will give me a double treat. I smiled widely.

" Still want to buy something." I said. " What is the password now?" I gritted.

" Give it to me." He said.

" No, I will do online shopping first then you are going to get this back." I said.

" Ok, do shopping as much as you want but give me the phone first if you want to get access." He said.

" No, type it here." I closed my eyes and extended the phone towards him. He sighed then entered the password.

" Done." He said and I smiled at him.

" Thank you, you may go now." I said and he shook his head then went downstairs.

I texted Tasha to send me Lisa's number. After a moment I got it then I just sent Lisa the message saying my phone broke. I deleted my messages.

I was searching Alan for returning his phone. But I couldn't find him anywhere. Where has this guy gone?!! I asked myself. I was searching for him but he was nowhere to be seen. I was passing the living room saw the TV on and there was some football match going on but no one was watching. I sighed. Must be Alan or Edwin was watching the game. But where are they now!?? Where have they gone? I thought and went to turn the TV off as no one was watching. I went over there and turned it off.

I was about to went out but suddenly I saw someone sleeping on the couch folding arms over his chest. I sighed. So, he is here!!!.

I kept the phone on the side table and walked towards him. He is sleeping like a baby. I smiled. He is looking cute. I just sat in front of him and looked at him a bit closely. Why is he sleeping here?! I asked myself. Must be awaken last night.

I was looking at him and I almost touched his cheek but suddenly he opened his eyes and I was frozen. He looked at me and my position as my hand was about to touch his cheek. He was a bit confused.

" Bella, what are you doing here? I thought you were doing your online shopping. But why are you hanging your hand over my cheek?" He asked looking at my hand and then me. I mentally kicked my ass hard. Why do I always need to be weird!!! I sighed.

" Bella!!" Alan demanded an answer.

" There was...umm...." I was Shuttering.

" There was??" He asked.

" There was something on your cheek." I asked.

" Where?" He asked trying to wipe that non existing thing.

" There." I said and rubbed a bit on his cheek.

" Oh, thanks." He said.

" You're welcome and here is your phone. I am done with shopping." I said to him.

" Good. I thought you will take rest of your life returning my phone. I won't mind though. I will state my own demand too then." He said.

" Your demand?!!" I asked a bit confusedly.

" Yes. My demand." He, smirked.

" Why are you smirking, Stupid​?" I said.

" My wish." He said. I just shrugged.

" By the way, Bella. What was over my cheek?" He asked smirkingly. He knew, he knew it. I sighed again seeing his smirk.

Once a stupid, Stupid forever.