One Day With Him

Isabella's POV

I was sitting in my room. A boring day I don't know how am I going to spend it anyway.

Stella is not in city, Tasha has gone in a date with her boyfriend and Ellie is as always in Studio. Other girls has gone for shopping not I was feeling to go with them that time but now I am thinking I should go with them at least it would be better than spend time alone in the room. Boring.

I walked to the TV and turned it on but I only was switching one channel to another. I couldn't find any of them could entertain me well. I sighed. It was very hectic thing now. What will I do now?! Just what?

Nothing!!! I wanted to spend some time with Tris and Finn. I came downstairs and was searching for them. I saw Mrs. Busby and decided to ask her about them.

" Good morning, Mrs. Busby." I said.

" Good morning, Ms. Stratton." She said. " Do you need anything?" She asked.

" Umm, have you seen Finn and Tris?" I asked.

" They have gone out with Mr. Campbell. He wanted to take them somewhere out, they left after the girls." She said.

" Oh, thanks. Is Mrs. Stewart at home?" I asked.

" No, she is not." Mrs. Busby said.

" Where has she gone?" I asked.

" She has gone out with Mr. Stewart." She said.

" Where is Alan?" I asked.

" I don't know, maybe sleeping. I didn't saw him went out." She said to me.

" Why are you searching for me early in the morning?" I heard Alan saying.

" Just like that. I thought you too went out like all." I said.

" Why do you need a date too?" He asked me sitting on the couch. I twisted my lips in disappointment. I sat next to him. 

" Mrs. Busby, two espresso, please." Alan said.

" Why do you need two espresso early in the morning?" I asked him who was checking the newspaper.

" I don't need two, one for you and one for me." He said.

" I don't want one." I said.

" Accompany me. You don't have to have it." He said looking at the newspaper.

" Are you going somewhere out today?" I asked.

" No, have you any plan?" He asked still looking at the newspaper. I was getting irritated now.

" Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked looking at me.

" No." I shook my head.

" Let's go out." He said.

" Where do you want to go in this snowing day?" I pointed outside.

" I too don't know. Let's go somewhere." He said.

" You don't know where do you want to take me ?!" I asked irritatingly.

" No, actually. I too don't know." He said like a stupid.

" No, thank you." I said.

" Here." Mrs. Busby brought the espresso and Alan handed me one.

" Thank you." I said and sipped.

" It's not that sweet." I asked.

" Get a cappuccino if you want sweet one." Alan said to me.

" I know the difference." I said.