Another Way

Alan's POV

" Ok, Norman. Don't let anyone know that I will kill you otherwise. Keep it secret." I said.

" No worries. But why doesn't Bella wants us to know?" He asked.

" It's her personal matter. We shouldn't invade in it." I said.

" Ok, then. As you say. Just was asking like that. Something was wrong about that fashion house. But it seems to be ok now. I don't know for how long it will be ok. Cause, there are too many competitors in the market. They need a strong supporting base behind. I mean a group of sponsors who will happily spend money on them as much as they want." He said.

" What about Tasha!? She is also ready to spend her money in it." I said.

" No, Alan. I know she is ready to do so but the fact is they need to find out the right place to spend their money. It won't work if they find out a place and that is nothing but wrong for them. That will effect them a lot. I hope you can understand what I was trying to say. They will use their money but in the end they will make them lose and fall in big debt." He said and he was damn right.

" Now, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

" I was thinking about it. But I don't know if you like this idea or not but it's seems effective." He said.

" Effective? Then don't waste your time just spill." I asked.

" Let's be one of their sponsors." Norman said.

" Yeah, like Bella will let us?" I asked.

" Listen to me properly then react." He said.

" Yeah, tell me." I said.

" Let's ask James. James is a good actor. He will be a safe way to reach them as he is working with Mrs. Christos in her fashion house from years. So, he has experience. Let James have the sponsorship then we will take that from him. Kind of silent sponsor." He said and I smirked. Not a bad idea at all.

" Not bad. Talk with James." I said. I have another plan in my mind right now.

" Think as done." He said.

" What about that friend of yours? What was his name?" I asked.

" Tom. He got fired." He said and I laughed.

" Knew it. So, who had fired him?" I asked.

" Not Bella. Tasha Campbell fired him." Norman said.

" Very good. I didn't tell him to irritate them. Tell him to not to show up in front of my eyes he will see his end that day and I swear about that." I said.

" Sure, he won't." Norman said.

" He has a nerve to talk with Bella and Tasha like that. It's his good luck that he is not in front of my eyes or else!!!" I gritted.

" I know I told him but he is such a fool. Leave him. What's with him. He is not in this matter. He is out of this matter so let's not waste our time on him." He said and I just sighed.

" Well, ok." I said.

" Will I contact with James then?" He asked.

" Yeah, contact with her. I will talk to you later." I said.

" Ok, then I will inform you after everything settles down." He said and I hung up.

I walked downstairs and I found the empty living room but they kids were outside playing something behind the house. I walked out found all of them but Bella and Naomi. Where has these two gone now? This girls are bundle of terror for us. Crazy girls. I sighed and walked upstairs. I searched for them to the balcony and in their rooms. But no one was there. I again walked downstairs. I asked them if they knew where they two were but they shook there head and let me know they don't know about them. But Tracy said he saw Naomi coming inside so I went inside again.

I didn't find her anyway but I was searching for them two. Then I just heard some noise from the kitchen area. I walked over there and I just found Naomi sitting on the kitchen counter and Bella who was wearing the kitchen apron was engrossed talking with Naomi. Well, Savage girls. I decided go back after listening their girly talks but suddenly Naomi asked Bella that why she was crying earlier. What!! Was she crying? Why was she crying? I asked myself.

She the first tried not to admit it. Then she said she is missing her sister. I can understand that I miss mine too. The fact is she can meet her sister if she wants but I will never be. Once she was gone, she was gone forever. She won't come back anyway.

I will do something that Bella meets her sister. Her name was Aurora if I am not wrong. I took out my phone and dialled Norman's number. 

" Yes, Alan." He said to me.

" Find out every single information about Aurora Stratton. I want you to do it before I come back to Greece." I said.

" Ok, done." He said.

" Talked with James?" I asked.

" He said he will come to me tomorrow morning." He said

" Good, let him know that if he has any issues I will settle it." I said.

" I will explain him everything, don't you worry." He said.

" Ok, Alright then." I said and hung up.

I went back to the kitchen to see what actually they were doing. I went back and at the same time Naomi asked Bella if we are in a relationship but she denied. I smirked. Deny as much as you can love you are mine anyway. I smiled silently. I just looked at her expression but she was looking pale when Naomi pressured her to admit the truth. But she being her kept denying it. Suddenly, Naomi told something that made me shocked too. My eyes were widen too. She was asking to give her a chance to name our future children. I looked at Bella she was trying to get something from the highest part of the cabinet but wasn't successful. I was about to help her but as she turned to Naomi the whole packet of flours fell on her and next thing is known to all.

She still denied that she loves me. No worries love I have my own ways to get you, the other way. I smirked.