Small Wishes Come True

Isabella's POV

" Wow, Stella is looking so beautiful today." Ellie said.

" She always does." Tasha said.

" Yes, but today she is looking like extraordinary beautiful." She said. I smiled at that.

" Has Flynn come already?" I asked Tasha.

" Oh, he is coming?" Ellie asked Tasha smilingly.

" Yes, he told me. But I don't know when he is coming." Tasha said.

" Are the kiddy party coming too?" Ellie asked.

" What do you think? He will never leave them alone. Specially, Tris." Tasha said and sighed. " Maybe Tris found dad in him. Cause, he too loved him like this. I wish they were here today. They would be very happy."

" And proud of you too." I said. "They are proud of you, Tasha. They are watching you every single time. They are very happy for you. You shouldn't stay like this. They will be hurt too if you stay like this." I said.

" Bella is right, Tasha." Ellie said.

" I am fine, Ellie. But sometimes I miss them a lot." Tasha said.

" I know, it's normal. If you didn't miss them it would be abnormal." Ellie said.

" I don't miss my parents, but I miss my mom and Aurora a lot." I said. " You have your siblings with you but I can't meet my only sister." I said. Ellie hugged us both.

" It's been long and I miss her chirping a lot." I said.

" Oh, dear." Ellie said.

" It's ok. Let's not talk about it anymore. Don't want to be sad today." I said.

" You are right." Tasha said.

" Where is Alan? Did he say where he has gone?" I asked.

" No, just said he will be back soon." Ellie said and I sighed.

" Any problems? You both fought again?" Ellie asked. I nodded yes.

" You both are unbelievable!!!" She shook her head.

" Yeah, I too agree." I said.

" What happened now?" Tasha asked.

" We messed." I said.

" About what?" Ellie asked.

" About that stupid Josh." I said.

" What exactly happened?" Tasha asked and I told them everything and they sighed.

" It was my fault." I said.

" It was both of yours fault." Ellie said. I nodded and agreed. Suddenly, I felt someone put his or her hands over my eyes. I was startled. I touched the hand. It was not a girl's hand. It was a boy. But who!!! I touched his arm then his head. I think I know him.

" Finn!!!!!" I shouted.

" Calm down, crow woman. Wanna make me deaf?" He said removing hands from my eyes placing them on his ear.

" Stupid. Where is Tracy and Tris?" I asked and looked for them around. They were not there.

" They went to meet Mrs. Stewart." Finn said.

" Then why are you here?" I asked.

" I thought why not scare this crow woman." He said and I glared at him.

" Excuse me, I was startled a little but not a bit scared.

" Alright, next time I will make you hell scared." He said.

" Yeah, yeah, in your dream." I said and twisted my lips in disappointment.

" No for real." He said and kissed Ellie and Tasha's cheek. Then stood in front of me. " I don't like crows but you know sisters can't help." He said and kissed my cheek then ran away.

" You little stupid, come back here." I shouted and found Ellie and Tasha laughing hard.

" What's so funny?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

" Nothing." They said but still was laughing like mad woman.

" Urrrghh, I hate you." I said.

" No, you don't." Tasha said.

" Hi, girls!!" I saw Tracy with Tris in her arms who seems very irritated with his tie. Who made him wear that!!!! But he was looking cute. God!!!

" Hello, Tracy." I said and took Tris from her.

" Hello, baby. How are you?" I asked.

" Good good, can you take thish away?" He showed me his tie.

" But you are looking handsome with this." I said.

" They shaid I am chute." He said innocently.

" Yes, baby. You are cute too." I said.

" Ok, but it's sho peassing on my neck." He said.

" Pressing on your neck? Show me?" I said and yes maybe he was very uncomfortable with it and it was tightly fitting him. I loosen it but he took it out somehow and throw it away. Then smiled at me.

" Naughty boy." I said.

" Yesh." He admitted. I kissed his cheek. He smiled widely.

" Ramp work is almost done." Tasha said.

" Come on, baby. Let's eat a lot of chocket." Ellie said.

" Yesh." He jumped on Ellie arms and we laughed at his cute act.

" We should get going now, Bella." Tasha said kissing Tris head and he giggled.

" Yeah, let's go." I said and kissed Tris head. He smiled at me widely.

" He likes you a lot. " Tasha said and I chuckled.

We went to the stage and gave a small speech about GS, it's present clothing line, future plans and about our projects coming up soon. Some of the paparazzi asked us some questions. We answered them. It was quite interesting. They asked about the Melbourne branch too which was going to open in two months. We answered them patiently. Some of them were questioning very irritating. Like about Tasha's wedding, if I had a relationship, if I had a boyfriend, what's our future plans?! I avoided those questions. I am not here to discuss my personal matters. Tasha too didn't answered them. We were about to climb down but the lights were turned off. I was shocked. Then a light turned on the left side of the stage. I saw the face I last seen this morning. Since morning neither he call me nor took my phone calls. But what is he doing here now?! I asked myself.

" Hey, love." He said to me and started to walk to me. " You know you told this morning I didn't ask. You were right. I should ask and claim what's mine. I should have asked you long back. But it's not that late as well. I can do that now too." He said and smiled. Is he really going to do this!!! No or yes or no!!! He came to me and knelt down before me. Oh my God!!! He extended his fisting hands towards me.

" What?" I asked.

" Choose one." He said. I thought for a moment and chose the left one cause he is left-handed. He opened his fist and I found a small blue velvet box. I smiled and took it. As I opened it my smile dropped. It was empty. I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled. He showed the ring in his right hand.

" Isabella Stratton, will you marry me?" He asked. Oh, my heart!!! I just nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger. It was beautiful. People were cheering for us.

" You liked it?" He asked.

" Very much." I said.

" I bought it with this." He pointed my pendant. My eyes widened.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes." He said.

Oh, Heart. You made my life colorful. I said in my mind. I looked away to hide my tears. But I found myself in his embrace. I hugged him back. It's not hard to be happy in life with some small wishes come true.