Argument!!!

Alan's POV

" Wow!!!" I am sure my jaw is hitting the ground. Actually, it was grand opening of GS store in Greece.

" Close your mouth, love you will catch flies." Bella said.

" You are looking so beautiful tonight." I said.

" I know." She winked at me and I narrowed my eyes.

" No, you don't know." I said and pulled closer secured my arm around her waist.

" What is that?" She asked.

" Securing what's mine." I said.

" What's yours?" She asked.

" You or what?" I said. She sighed.

" Have they already gone there?" She asked.

" Yes, Stella was asking for you." I said.

You know Stella, she is a one crazy girl, spoilt my morning sleep when the event is from 11:00 AM. She called me 4 AM to make me wake up for the event. I went to sleep again but she called me again ad started to shout that if I go to sleep again she will burn me with my bed.

" Oh, I told her that I will choose her the dress." She said.

" You didn't answer me, love." I said.

" I don't agree." She said.

" Really, love?" I asked.

" Yeah, really. You didn't ask me ever. So, no. I am not yours." She said.

" Is that really important?" I asked.

" What?" She asked.

" Asking you about that?" I asked.

" Of course. If you don't ask then it means there is nothing between us official just experimental. Are you dating temporarily?" She asked.

" Wait, I asked you long back." I said and she looked at me confusedly.

" Well, when did you ask me?" She asked.

" Asked you the day Ellie got married." I said.

" You didn't ask me. You threaten me to marry you." She said.

" Same love, same." I said.

" Not the same. You have to propose otherwise I won't be marrying you." She said.

" You have to marry me. If you don't want to marry me I will kidnap you and take you in a isolated island where you won't have anyone but me. Then you have to marry me. You will be stuck with me." I said firmly.

" Really, big boy?! You think I will be scared of this threatened anymore? You count how many times will you threaten me with this same thing, Alan?" She asked and I sighed.

" If you don't marry me I will do something. That will be very bad. You know very very bad. You will regret it later." I said.

" I don't care. Do whatever you want. You didn't ask me. At least that Jo- aaaaaaah" she was saying I spin her towards me and she squealed.

" Don't dare to utter that bloody name." I said.

" Why not? He has sense. You don't." She said. I know she is trying to enrage me. Very bad, love. If I get enraged it won't be good for you at all.

" Alright, I am going to test his senses today. I will love to see his stupid face behind bars. It will be great don't you think so?" I asked in a very dangerous tone.

" What?! Are you crazy, Alan!!!" She visibly sighed.

" Yes, love. I am crazy. Crazy for you. I can go any further if it's a matter that involves you. I can do anything to get you and make you in this position you are now stuck in." I said and she looked at our position. She was collided with my chest and her hands were in my hold which I was holding behind her back.

" Alan, you...I ...uhhh... let's go." She said.

" No babe. Let's make it clear today. He didn't do it right by keeping an eye on you. He doesn't know about Christos. I swear, he will regret. I will make sure that." I said.

" Alan, no. I am sorry. I won't tell that again. Please, don't do anything. Why are you taking it so far? He didn't know that time that we are together. Please just stop it here." She said.

" Why are you supporting him now, Bella? What's wrong? Shouldn't you support me? He should know that he has conflicted with wrong person. I don't want anyone to try to reach you. Once he did a move he will come back again." I said.

" He won't I told him very strictly that he is doing a wrong thing." She said.

" I don't care, Bella. I want him to know which he did can make him fall into a very dangerous situation." I said.

" Alan, you and I both know that I won't be able to leave you for anything, for anyone. Not only just for you but also for me myself. I can't live without you. You are without any reason taking it further." She said. I know she won't leave me but this world should know that she is mine. No one can reach her.

" Alright, we should be going now we will be late otherwise." I said. She nodded and walked before me. I sighed. I made her upset now. I shouldn't have done it. It's big day for her.

We sat in the car and my diver started to drive it away towards the event's place. She was silent all the way. I sighed a big time. It didn't turned good. I took out my phone. Played with it for a while then took a decision. Today or tomorrow I have to do it. Why not today then?!

I messaged Norman to get me something which I chose for Bella long back. I need it today and I need to talk with my parents first then my cousins. I felt very excited.

As we reached the event, Bella hold my hand and smiled looking around. I sighed. No need to do this, love. I said in my mind.

" Bella!!!" Tasha called her.

" Coming." She said and ran to her.

I went to talk with my mom and dad. They were talking with some people there.

" Mom, Dad." I called them. " I have something very important to talk with you." I said. They nodded and came with me. I explained them everything. Then gave me a positive response.

I was searching for Norman if he has reached here already. Suddenly, he entered from the right entrance and a cheeky smile was plastered on his face. He gave me what I told him to fetch me.

" Best of luck." He said.

" Thanks, man." I said.

He walked inside the event to find his wife and I walked to my cousins. I saw her talking with Natasha.

" Bella, mom is calling you." I said.

" Yeah, I am going." She said.

" Guys, I have something to show you." I said and they turned to me.

" What's that?" Ellie asked.

" This." I took it out and showed them.

" Oh, my God!!!" Tasha said.

" This is beautiful." Natalie said.

" Today?" Naomi said and I nodded.

" My, my what have I missed?" Stella asked as always in her chirping tone.

" You missed this." I showed her too.

" Wow!!! I am wondering why doesn't someone do that for me too!!! She said sadly.

" Soon, someone will do it." Tasha said.

" Best of luck, Kiddo." Edwin said.

" Yeah, best of luck." Steffan said this time.

" Don't get nervous like him." Noel said pointing Eddie. We all laughed. Let's see how I can do it.