Bravest Step

Isabella's POV

I and Tasha were sitting on the living room in case someone comes and gives us any of hopes and good news that we needed a lot that time. I was only praying for Ellie cause my tears were not supporting me that time. I only kept praying and praying. Why is life so cruel some time? I don't know now what to do. But one thing I know is I don't deserve that love I got from Ellie. I only make her hurt nothing more. I only caused her pain. Why will she still love me? I really deserve hate from her.

" Let's go to Mrs. Stewart. She must be in a devastated situation." Tasha said.

" Girls!!! She is sleeping now." I saw Mr. Stewart coming downstairs. I just nodded.

" Have you both ate anything from yesterday?" He asked both of us.

We looked down. Our Ellie is missing how can we peacefully eat and sleep?! I swear I will eat a fest and gain 100 kgs more but only when we will get Ellie back. Otherwise, I won't touch even water. I will eat only with Ellie now. Only when she comes back to us safe and sound.

" Mrs. Busby?! Marie?" Mr. Stewart called them.

" Has this two kids eaten anything from yesterday?" He asked them.

" No, sir. I asked them several times but they kept saying we will eat only when Ellie will come back." Marie said and I glared at Marie.

" Go, get them something to eat. I don't want my kids starving in my house." He told Marie, " and you both girls. I want you to eat right away. No excuse. Am I clear?" He said in a authorative voice.

" Y..yes, Mr. Stewart." I said.

" Call me Uncle not Mr. Stewart." He said and then he sat in front of us. Marie gave us some breakfast and got another glare from me which she returned with a smirk only.

" No glaring, start right away." He said.

" Yes, Uncle." I said. I took my knife and fork then dug the pancakes which were my all time favorite breakfast today when I shoved it into my mouth I felt like I was devouring Potassium Cayanide. Though I never tasted Potassium Cayanide but it must be with the same in taste. I can feel it was burning my throat. I still was chewing very hardly.

" Should I invite you specially to have your breakfast, Tasha? Why aren't you starting?" He asked Tasha. She gulped and took the fork and knife. I can feel the safe expression on her face.

" And, you Ms. redhead girl, it is not Potassium Cayanide. Change your expression." He said to me.

" Yes, Mr. I mean uncle. I am trying." I said.

" No trying only eat everything in your plate." He said gesturing our plates.

" Yes, we will." Tasha said.

" Good thing, eat and finish then I will go back." He said and I cursed myself under my breath. Cause, I Bella the foody was struggling with one pancake.

I was not in any mood of eating. I was just thinking to leave this as soon as Mr. Stewart goes away. But he was in no mood of leaving us like that. He was in only mood of make us eat everything in our plates. I was praying God that I can make it or he goes for any work in between. But none of them happened. Tasha and I needed to eat everything in front of him and then he went for is work. What a father!!! My goodness!!! I just thought. In lunch time I and Tasha acted like we were sleeping so that Marie and Mrs. Busby can't make us eat anything.

It was night and we still didn't get any news of Ellie. Just we got the news that a guy named Delevinge kidnapped our Ellie. I was wondering why had he kidnapped our precious girl!!! Alan said he is a business rival of Steffan. Then it can be for some business issues. But still we don't know how she is, is she eating anything or starving? Is she sleeping on floor? Are they treating her well? There were thousands of questions running around my head. I wasn't able to think straight. I was so much in messed. Bad thoughts were hunting me. I couldn't held my emotions back. I was crying softly. I was struggling to stop my hiccups. I don't know what to do. I never even felt this helpless while leaving my house alone. But now it's look like my whole body is shaking with fear I am going crazy slowly. I was so stupid for denying facts that I am feeling horrible. I don't know what to do with this stupid fears that I am feeling right now. I only know I am in a horrible situation. I heard a knock in my door and I wiped my tears.

" Come in." I said. I saw Tasha walking in crying. My heart clenched with fear. Has something bad happened with Ellie?! No no that can't be.

" What happened, Tasha?" I asked. " Is everything alright?"

" Bella!! Bella!!!" She hugged crying me. Is something very bad happened?! No, no. I told myself.

" Tell me what happened?" I asked.

" Bella, I lost." She said.

" What do you lost?" I asked.

" I lost everything." She said very devastatingly.

" Tell me everything clearly." I asked.

" They want me as a ransom to leave Ellie." She said and I was like a thunderbolt hit me. What!!!

" What?! What are you saying?" I asked.

" True that I am saying." She said and started to cry again.

" No just clam down. Who told you this?" I asked.

" No one told me." She said in a broken tone.

" Then?" I asked confusedly.

" Steffan and Edwin were talking and I hear that while passing that away of corridor." She said and cried.

" Don't cry. Everything will be alright." I said.

" Nothing will be alright, until I do something." She said.

" Do what?" I asked.

" Hand myself over those kidnappers." She said and I was shocked.

" It will be the bravest step, Stella." I said.

" And I am ready to take it. You have to help me." She said.

" Me?!" I asked.

" Yes, you." She said.

" No, it's dangerous." I said.

" Trust me." She said and I looked at her weirdly and nodded yes. She just smiled.