Campbell Family

Alan's POV

I turned my head to see Bella. She was same confused when Steffan said Stella has something to tell us. I mean, Stella, Tasha and Bella have been so closed these days more like sisters from another parents. They were always acting crazy together. Like today she and Stella got drenched in rain until they both turns into blue.

Usually, Stella is always in fighting mood with me. Even in a small issue she starts to fight with me. I asked her that day why is she always in fighting mood? She was like she knows I will never talk back and she will win anyways. Really?! Like really!? What kind of absurd reason was that!!! Then she said she wanted to have an younger brother just for fighting with him. (told you she has issues) But she got one elder brother. Now, I remind her of that imaginary brother of her.  So, she fights with me. It was also an absurd reason.

I and Stella never sit at a place without arguing. Mostly she starts and she herself ends. But today when I gave her painkilller and medicines she didn't say anything. Just took them silently. I was shocked. Then Bella told me she is kind of depressed with something. I can understand. The fact is she is not going to sharing with anyone. I sighed. This girl is kind of mystery.

Then I looked at my girl again as our eyes met she read the question in my eyes and vigorously shook her head saying she doesn't have any idea what was going on. I nodded.

Stella said something hearing what I was damn shocked but as always I don't need to show expression on my face. I hold a straight face looking at Stella and then others. Bella looked at me confused.

So, Stella was saying like Campbell Family is alive and she has a connection with them. Yeah, I agree cause, I saw Flynn in a conference in Australia 15 days ago. That's why I told Tasha that her family is alive. But I never thought Flynn will select Stella to get reach of Tasha. I mean it was quite good plan without any failure he could reach Tasha with her. But apparently they got messed as Ellie got kidnapped. I sighed. But it was only way to reach Tasha. Stella was quite brave for trusting someone unknown to help her friend. I appreciate that but she should inform us. It was very risky for her. What did she thought that time? Is she mad taking risk of her life? Alright, ok. Now let's listen to her explanation. I was about to say something but I looked at Bella she gestured me to stop. I just nodded.

Stella was crying and explaining. I don't know what to say. As Tasha asked Stella why she didn't told her before, I couldn't heard the answer from Stella as I saw someone standing right in front of me. I was shocked.

Flynn!!!!

Isabella's POV

I was wondering why Stella was crying when Steffan said her to explain. I was a bit confused when I heard her talking about Campbell family. I don't know why I felt blank for a moment when I heard she met Flynn. But I was quite shock how!!! As she explained it got me proud of her. I just wanted to hug her tightly. How many people will get such a friend Stella is!! Stella was not even thinking about her own when she heard they were Tasha's family. Tasha was shocked as well. I was thinking about them how they managed to survive?! All of them? I don't know still now. Cause, Stella didn't confirmed that clearly but it could be like that. I saw Alan was about to ask something I just shook my head to let him know it won't be appropriate. He stopped right away.

I was standing next to Alan. He was looking at someone very astonishingly. I just followed his gaze then I just saw a guy approximately 6 feet or more, very pale skin, dark brown hair with an authorative look. He was standing back and as Tasha asked Stella why she didn't tell her about her family, that guy spoke out. As Tasha saw him she called him Flynn.

Wait!!! Flynn!?? Is she Tasha's brother?! I can feel my jaw was hitting the ground. Is he really alive!!! He explained every single thing. That was clear now. He wanted her to keep it secret as that Delevinge guy was after her. He could get reach of Tasha if only Flynn didn't tell her to keep it secret. It was clear that everything happened for a reason. I just smiled that they are alive. I saw Stella was still crying  looking down. Tasha hugged Stella tightly. I found myself hugging them both tightly. My eyes were tearing up but I hold them back. I just make them feel a bit better. As we broke apart I saw Flynn smiled and nodded at Stella. Stella just nodded back.

Flynn asked her if she was ready for something. I was also curious what was that. I saw Flynn moved a bit a young girl appeared there who was crying but still smiling. I was wondering who she can be. Suddenly, a electric volt ran through my body of shock. Is this Tracy!!! I was thinking then found her stepping a step aside and found a boy standing there. No doubt he is Finn Campbell. Tasha just ran to them and hugged them tightly. I hold Bella's hand and pressed it a bit she flinched a bit I found her staring at Flynn and then I found they broke their gaze and looked away. Stella just simply smiled at me. I felt something smooth between them. I smiled. I was looking at Tasha hugging her siblings. But suddenly I saw someone who made me shocked. Like the biggest shock of my life. Tristan!!! He came ahead and hugged Tasha's legs. She looked down and almost yelled then took him in her arms and attacked him with kisses. He was giggling which made me smile widely.

At last we found the Campbell Family!!! Wow!!!