Change The Game

Isabella's POV

" What?!" Catherine said and I kept my face straight.

" Yes, he proposed me and I rejected him." I lied.

" You what?" She asked back.

" I rejected him." I said.

" Or you are a mad!!!" She told me.

" Why so?" I asked.

" What do you mean by why so?" She asked.

" I mean he cheated on me, he doesn't love me. So why will I care?" I shrugged. Let's know what she wants me to do.

" Girl!!! Why did you do that?!" She gritted.

" I answered your question already." I said in a boring tone.

" Stupid." She said.

" Why so?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

" You should have get married with him and then destroy him." She said. I knew this lady is made for being loathed. I never ever do that.

" Well, how?" I asked.

" Get married and take all his money then divorce him." She said. Hell!!!

" Well, sounds very interesting." I said.

" Then call him say that you are sorry. You want to marry him and very soon you want it to be done." She said.

" Alright." I said and messaged Alan that everything is ok by now. " I will meet him this evening." I said.

" You better." She said. She left the room as she got an phone call. Her face lit up. Must be from that old fool Heather. I will do something very very worst with this bustard. Just wait and watch.

" No need to do so." Suddenly my dad said. " We already earned that enmities. No need to spread it more. You no need to get married with him. Find anyone else get married with him."

" No fun in that. Obviously I will not find anyone else before I make sure he is regretting for breaking my heart." I said and he looked away.

" It's dangerous and you shouldn't do it." He said without looking at me.

Like you care dad!!!! Did you ever care for me?!! I craved for that. Did you ever!!! No dad. You never did. Not now you do. Why does it heart to be betrayed by your near and dear so much?! I almost cried. But no Bella, be strong. No tears. No crying. Just play the game reverse. No getting weak.

" Game is not interesting until it's dangerous you know?" I said. He looked at me disbelief.

" You changed a lot in this 2 years, Bella." He said.

" Oh, definitely yes." I said. " Did you ever tried to reach me? Contact me? Did you tried to find out where am I ? How am I? What am I doing?! Did you ever tried to get learned about if I am alive or dead? No, you didn't. Actually, I didn't want you to do so, dad. It's my life. No one can force me to marry an old fool who is perhaps older than my grandpa. Why should I care if my family want me to do that? Why should I care about your reputation?! Do you think I give a damn about that? Never ever." I said. That time Catherine entered the room and made him stopped from whatever he wanted to say.

" So, Bella. I talked with my lawyer he will help you." She said to me.

" I no need of your bloody lawyer. I have mine. I can afford one. Stay out of my matter. No need to be so happy if I get his all money I am not going to give you a penny anyways." I said and her smile dropped at once and eyes were burning. If I was the Bella who I was 2 years ago I would have gotten a heart attack seeing that but I am not that Bella anymore. I didn't give a damn.

" You will rot in hell anyway." I said.

" I have proofs. I can tell the Christos everything if you don't want to share with me." She smirked at me and I laughed loudly.

" Oh... laugh...my my my...laugh... Catherine, you think I will be afraid of your bloody threatening!!! Do you really thought that?!!! But sorry to blast the balloons of your happiness, I don't give a damn about your threatening. Go, tell them I don't care. I really do not. Now I have my proofs to ruin you. You know what!!" I smirked like an which.

" What?!" She said. I laughed again. At the same time the door opened and a guy entered the room.

" Ma'am, court has banned your wine factory." He said and her face dropped at once.

" Look at your face." I laughed.

" You did this!!!" She shouted and almost jumped on me. I slightly moved her head hit on the wall.

" I won't tell you anyways. Well, I need you two to make successful my plan. If you guys refused to help me you know now what am I capable of doing." I said snapping my finger at them.

" You witch." She said.

" Shut up." I roared and she suddenly started to gulp.

" What do you want?" My dad asked.

" I want my plan neat and clean. I want they don't have any doubt on us. I want my family attend this wedding and specially I want Aurora to attend this." I said and make it clear.

" We will never." She said and I smirked.

" Do you want to hear another news of your destruction!? I need only one second to have fun seeing your hilarious face again." I said and laughed.

" Ok, we will do it." My dad said. I called my lawyer and two other people. They came in. Actually, they were waiting outside.

" And I need another thing." I said.

" What?" She asked.

" The properties I should get from him." I said pointing my dad.

" What!!! No." She shouted.

" If you don't then you will be sleeping in street and begging. If you sign this documents without any fuss then I will provide your daily basis needs." I said boringly.

" Do anything but don't waste my time. I have to go and meet Alan cause I have another plans too. Hurry up." I said irritatingly.

" You will save us from getting ruined?" She asked.

" I don't like to repeat myself." I said. She and my dad signed those papers. I smiled.

" And this paper says I can go Germany and meet Aurora any time. If any harm from anyone comes to her then you guys will be sued to be hung. This says if any attack comes on me in Germany you guys will be responsible for that and you will be ready to face the consequences." I finished and stood up.

" You can't meet my daughter. I won't let you." She said.

" So, sorry to burn your ugly face, but you signed the contract or you are ruined." I said and came out of the room with my victory.

It's just the beginning for you. Just wait and watch what I do to you.