Wrong Question!!!

Isabella's POV

" Stella, where is my laptop?" I asked.

" I don't know." Stella said.

" Stella!!! Urrrghh. I need to do something important with my laptop. You took it, where did you lose it?" I asked.

" She and Ellie was coming out from Alan's room. Maybe she lost there?" Tasha said. I glared at Stella.

" Are you crazy? Why did you forget my laptop there?" I asked.

" You know I have a bad brain. Go, take your laptop from your boss. He must be waiting for you." Stella said smirkingly.

" Can you stop smirking?" I asked.

" No." She said and again smirked.

I stomped my feet. I walked out. I slowly walked towards Alan's room. I sighed. I walked slowly like a cat. I searched for Alan. I found him downstairs talking with Ellie. Good chance. I smirked. I entered his room. I was searching for my laptop. Damn you Stella!!! Where have you hidden my laptop? I searched all over the room. I have messed up with this room. I turned to see. But who cares!!! I am outta here. Leave that damn laptop. I was searching the table. Then I tried to move another side but suddenly I heard someone clearing his throat. I was frozen. Damn!!! I got caught. I closed my eyes.

" Ms. Isabella Stratton, are you searching for this?" I heard Alan saying that. I didn't turn.

" Are you turning to me?" Alan asked.

I cursed myself so bad for putting salt in his coffee. Actually, we had fought that day. Then I got extremely angry. I made him a cappuccino with salt. Now, I am gone. Ready to get killed by your boss Sweetheart. Why is my brain turns 360° in a second!!! I mentally kicked myself hard until I heard Alan started talking again.

" Isabella Stratton!!!" He called me firmly. I slowly turned.

" Yeah, do you have any work for me to do?" I turned and asked innocently and smiled.

" Oh, really, Bella?! Do you not know what I am going to tell you the next?" Alan walked towards me.

" My laptop. Thank you." I tried to snatch my laptop from him.

" Not so easily, Ms. Stratton." He said holding it higher then he threw it away on his bed.

" Alan!!" I squealed.

" You haven't done it good, Bella." He came closer.

" Stop right away." I said taking steps back.

" Why so?! It's my room." He said and took steps closer.

" Alan!! Stop right there." I said.

" So, in Berlin you guys drink cappuccino salty coffee?" Alan asked sarcastically.

" I am not from Berlin, I am from Munich." I protested.

" Oh!!! I didn't know people of Munich drinks salty coffee." He said.

" No they don't." I said.

" Oh, they do." Alan said.

" I said they don't." I said.

" I don't trust you." He said and smirked.

" Like I am here to make you believe that?" I said.

" Then why are you here?" Alan asked.

" I am here for that." I pointed to my laptop.

" Ok, go take that." Alan said and moved a bit to let me go ahead but that evil smirk didn't wiped from his face. I walked towards my laptop and took it.

" Thank you." I said and walked towards the door but as I touched the knob I knew the exact reason of his decorative smirk. He locked the door.

" Urrrghh, let me go, damn you, Alan." I said.

" Have I stopped you from going?! Go, go out if you can." He said and sat on the couch started to checking his phone.

He dialled someone's number and started talking with the person. How boring!!! It's rude. I am standing here like a statue and he is ignoring me all the time. This is stupid. He hung up. Then started checking his phone again. But didn't even looked at me. I walked towards him and sat beside him, more like jumped on the couch. I heard him talking.

" Yeah, Norman. Yes, settle it.
____________________

Hmm, ok.

_____________________

By the way, did you know that Munich's people drink salty coffee?" He just didn't tell that to Norman!!! I glared at him.

______________________

" You don't know? Yeah, they do.

________________________

Yes, it's very good actually. You should try.

__________________________

Ok, next time when in Munich." He said and hung up.

" What was that?" I asked.

" What was what?" He asked.

" What did you say to Norman?" I asked.

" I said what you heard." he said.

" It was no-" I was saying but his phone rang and stopped me.

" Hello, Kendra?" He said.

Who is this Kendra now!!! I was thinking.

"Yes, you know what!!! People of Munich drinks salty coffee." He said and I again glared at him.

____________________

" It's true. Yeah. Someone made me one. She is also from Munich." He said and I controlled hard not to dig my nails on his face.

_______________________

" Yeah, we will. Ok. Yeah, sure." He said and hung up.

" Who is Kendra?" I asked.

" She is also one who will go with me to Munich to taste that salty coffee again. What an idea cappuccino with salt!!" He said.

" Enough, now open the door let me go. I have works I can't sit with you and talk or listen your rubbish." I said. I was having a bad feeling about this Kendra. No worries, I will ask Norman once I go back to Athens.

" You know, you should open a restaurant." He said.

" I made a coffee. So, you should say a café from where restaurant come?" I asked.

" Very simple you worked that creative with coffee, then think how better you will do with foods too. Right?" He said.

" Shut the hell up." I said.

" You just didn't say that to your boss." He said.

" I quit your job. Go, keep Kendra instead and enjoy salty cappuccino together to the entity." I said.

" No, she is not a right person to be with to the entity." He said.

" Then go find someone and let me go." I said.

" Then find me someone." He said and smirked.

" Go, tell Kendra to help you." I said.

" Where from Kendra came here?" He asked. " Here is only me and you. No one else. So, Kendra is out of discussion." He said. " Wait, wait, 1 minute. Are you jealous of her, Bella?"

" Jealous?! Me?! Why so? Have I bang my head somewhere?" I asked mockingly.

" Yes, you did. Otherwise who puts salt in cappuccino? Have you forgotten the difference?" He asked.

" No, I was just reminding you which is your taste." I said.

" What? My taste? How do you know that? Have you ever tasted me?" He asked like a stupid. I face palmed.

" Oh, shit!! Wrong question, take it back." He said. I sighed at this.