𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?" Javon, my soon to be ex husband asked as I stuff clothes into my suit case. Me and him have been married for going on 2 years until now.

He's a NBA player for the Atlanta Hawks and you know what they say about athletes and cheating.

"What does it look like Javon." I mugged pushing pass him and walking down the marble stairway with my luggage.

He quickly grabs my hand, "C'mon man Sol we can talk about this I need you baby."

Snatching away from him with teary eyes I spoke, "Well you should've thought about that before you got that model bitch pregnant Javon."

He's at lost for words as I continue to break down.

"I wanted to be the one to have your child! But you didn't know that did you? You wanna lie about having late night practice to go fuck that model bitch instead of fuck your own wife for a change!"

"But you know what you and ya sorry ass basketball career ain't worth my time anymore."

"Solána-"

"I want a divorce Javon. I'm going back home you can keep the house because you're going to need it for your model and her munchkin." I said breaking the silence.

He then falls to his knees and began to beg for me not to leave him.

"Please Solána, it was a mistake I promise i'll do better by you next time just please don't leave." He cried as I look down at him.

That's what he does make promises and promises but i'll never allow him to embarrass me more than he already has.

I crouch down to him, "I'll have my lawyer serve you with the divorce papers sometime this week. Goodbye Javon."

With that being said I place on my Dior shades before taking my luggage and walking pass him leaving him on the floor in self pitty.

I just know The Shaderoom is going to have a ball with this news once they find out.

♡︎
"Bitch no I don't think you were hard on him, when he decided to fuck that Bella Hadid wannabe he wasn't thinking of you." My bestfriend Maya says from the other end of my phone.

Me and her have been besties since sandbox.

She was there with me when I toured Europe even though she would probably trade me for a bag of hot cheetos I wouldn't trade her for anything.