𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙📍𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

ꨄ𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
📍𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Placing her three year old daughter on her hip Solána entered her and Kay's bedroom to where Elijah was laying on the bed surrounded by pillows so he wouldn't tumble off the bed.

It's been a habit for her to place pillows around him when she left him on the bed so he won't be like Egypt when she was a baby and tumble off.

"E you gone watch your baby brother while mommy gets ready?" Sol asked the toddler whom smiles and nodded.

"Yes mama."

"See you being a big girl." Sol smiled before puckering up her lips, "Dame beso."

Egypt leans down and pecks her mothers lips making her smile.

Walking into the room she places E right beside Elijah who was sucking on his little knuckles and watching Tv.

He was in his own little world.

She smiled seeing the fully dressed children, now it was her turn to try and get dress.

Kay was coming to get them because it was Kyrie's rolling loud performance.

And of course Solána didn't want to miss her older son performance. Now y'all probably wondering how that happened.

Well his actual mother gave her rights up to Kay and Sol because they voiced to her how they were willing to adopt him.

Of course she didn't give up her rights that easily, Kay had to pay her off.

Solána never understood why she kept him if she didn't want him. But that didn't matter now because her and Kay loved and wanted him.

"Okay mommy is going to be right back."

E nodded, "I got this mommy I grown."

Sol's eyes widen hearing her that. All she could do is blame Kay for why she acts like this.

"Alright lil lady I'll leave the bathroom open incase you need me." Solána chuckled walking towards the bathroom.

After stripping out of her clothes she pulled up her hair, she sighed as the  warm water hit her skin as she entered the shower.