𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"My baby just getting so big." My mom cooed gawking at my now seven months pregnant belly. "Well duh mom I'm seven months." I replied rolling my eyes. The attitude is due to how uncomfortable my pregnancy have become.

My back and feet always hurt plus my nana has been on my case instead of helping planning the baby shower since she got here.

"Well you seem extra snappy today, what's gotten into you Sol?" Mom asked me and I mugged her.

"That Kevin Perez is what got into her Michelle." Nana stated and we all straight faced her. She needs to take her ole wrinkly ass home.

"Mama could you please Not start with Sol today?"

She scoffed, "Oh please chelle, you obviously have no control over Solána because she's getting married again. See look at the ring."

I rolled my eyes at her.

She keeps thinking it's an engagement ring after I've told her a thousand times it's a promise ring.

"I'm literally not getting marrie-"

"Yes you are." She cuts me off and my mom groaned grabbing grandma's purse and handing it to her.

"How about you go, because the nursing home is really calling yo name Cecilia." Mani heard dat and snickered as she made her into the kitchen.

"Don't tell me I missed another Nana Vs. Mom squabble." She asked and I nodded laughing as mom and nana fussed all the way to the front door.

Now I'm starting to see why my mom hate being around her.

"Damn, but what you doing today other than planning for the baby shower tomorrow?" Mani asked taking a seat on the stool beside me.

"Me and Kay have a maternity shoot to go to, then imma go home because this girl in my stomach keep bothering me." I told her and she nodded rubbing my belly.

"You should've been having a boy, we got too many girls in here so tell Kay to put a boy in there when y'all have this girl."

I laughed shaking my head, "After I have this baby I'm getting back on birth control so no nephew for you."

"Don't worry I bet Kay will get the job done." She shrugged walking off.