𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I woken to my 9:00 alarm because guess what... Its a bad bitch 21st birthday.

I have a lot to get done like my hair, nails, and etc Maya and Kay have been planning something for weeks since not only is it my birthday but our 3 months anniversary.

I don't know how they were able to get along to do that but it happened.

Looking over to Kay's side of the bed which was empty I frowned.

I was hoping to wake up with him beside me like every other morning.

Kay Kay 🫶🏾😩
Sorry I wasn't there when
You woke up this morning,
Left you something in the kitchen
To cheer to yo fine ass up.

Solána 😍
It's okay baby see you later ❤️.
Read 9:09

I grinned grabbing my robe and going to the kitchen.

To my surprised it was a bunch of red roses and a black Chanel box beside it with a card on top. Before opening the box I read the card.

"Happy birthday sexy, I know you like that Chanel shit so I got you right, got yo lil spoil ass some more shit too" - Love Kay.

Smiling at the card I went back to my gifts setting it up to take a picture for the gram first.

After I snapped the picture I opened the box gasping.

It was a Chanel Caviar Double Flap purse in pink. I've been telling him about how bad I wanted it since I saw it online.

Oh he definitely fucking tonight, I quickly dialed up Maya to tell her the news.

"Heyy my girl, happy birthday finally 21." She squeals.

So since we on Maya imma spill the tea about her and Dougie.

They're good surprisingly and Dougie got his car fixed but he did go off on live about her.

"Thank you but guess what." I say starting to get excited.
"He got it?" She asked and I placed my phone up showing her the purse.

"He got it!" We both began to yell in excitement as Maya gets out her car at what it looks like is my building.

"Bitch buzz me in ion feel like hearing Mitchell mouth trynna flirt." She tells me as I laugh going over to my buzzer pressing it so I can alert Mitchell to let Maya come.