𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I walked in her crib to see her balled up on the chair sniffling in the dark. Instead of disturbing whatever she had going on I turned on the lamp and sat beside her.

She was covering her face with her hands but I could tell she been crying for a while now.

"Solána what's up with you ma?" I asked and she continued to stay silent.

I huffed trying to move her hands from her face but she wouldn't let me.

"Stop Kay I look hideous." She tells me voice sounding all shaky and shit.

"Nah you mad beautiful Solána just let me see." I say and she shook her head.

"Baby I can't make it better if you don't lemme see." She then slowly removes her hand from her face and I gasped at the sight.

Her left eye was black and swollen and her lip was busted her face was also stained from the tears.

"Shit." I mumbled and she looked at me eyes starting to get watery again. I think what I said hit a nerve because Solána takes pride in her face.

As she should though because she something fine.

"See I told you I'm hideous." She stressed, I pull her onto my lap and kissed her forehead.

"I didn't mean it like that ma, you're the most beautiful girl in the world to me." I assured her rubbing her back to soothe her.

"Who the fuck did this to you?"

She doesn't say nothing and I balled up my face because I need answers right now.

"Solána bro I need to fucking know."

"It was Devin." When she said that I nodded. Imma teach that nigga a lesson tonight.

"Kay please don't hurt him and cause yo self to get in trouble, we need you." She places my hand on her and I feel a slight movement.

"I won't ma don't worry." I lied, ion want her to know this but this nigga had to die tonight.

She then leans down and connects our lips, I rubbed and squeezed on her butt making her moan in my mouth.

She then pulls away from the kiss marking my neck.

"Fuck, Solána ion think we should do this you not emotionally there." I tell her and she leans up looking at me with a frown.