𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

Traumatized is the subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience. And I would have to say I was traumatized. I watched my boyfriend killed a person in-front of me then moved on with his day like it didn't happen.

I can't help but to feel sick to my stomach even though he was just protecting us. It just felt wrong how he's ignoring it like he's done this before.

"You ready bae?" He touched my shoulder and I jumped snapping out of the trance I was in.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Y-yes I'm ready I just need my bag-"

"I know what I did was unbelievable, but you gotta chill out Solána If I didn't drop that nigga he would've killed you and me." He tells me as a tear rolled down my face and he wiped it. "Don't cry you too pretty for that."

"What if they come take you away from me?"

He sighs, "Sol then you know what you gotta do baby, remember what I told you."

"But I can't do this alone Kay." I frowned and he pulls me into a hug as I lay my head on his chest.

"Shhh let's not think about that right now, we need today to focus on us, and our daughter."

I nodded leaning up off chest and he kisses me. This just felt wrong, I knew something was going to happen but for right now I just needed to not think about it.

"Let's go can't be late to our own baby shower." He tells me grabbing my and walking me towards the door.

Hopefully doing all these activities will take my mind off things.

We arrived to where my baby shower was and paparazzi was outside I really wasn't in the mood to entertain them but I had no choice.

Getting out the car I take off my shades plastering a smile on my face allowing them to take my picture.

"Can we see the ring Solána?" One asked and I nodded holding out my hand allowing them to take more pictures of us.

"Is it true you're pregnant?"

"No." I lied smiling and Kay shook his head. We then walked into the building where everyone was and they were so excited to greet me.