𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I sat in my living room watching Tv waiting for Kay to come pick up his clothes and shoes.
Not gone lie I did keep a couple of his shirts like the graphic tee I got on now because its comfortable and hides the weight I've been gaining.

In the middle of the movie I was watching I heard my apartment door open.

I rolled my eyes knowing who it was. I could tell by his strong cologne that he was now sitting next to me.

"Yeah you could leave that key for me." I stated not looking at him.

"Nah I think I'll keep it gotta keep tabs on you and my baby." Pausing the tv I looked over at him with a glare.

I could really slap his face off right now.

"Yo baby? that's funny." He scoffed throwing up his feet on my coffee table.

"Isn't that what the fuck I said?"

I laughed a lil because he needs to be so for real with himself, "If I wasn't mistaking this is Dthangs baby, so if I need anything I'll gladly call my baby daddy Daniel."

He tries grabbing me but I quickly stood up and grabbed my phone.

"Touch me and I'm going to call yo probation officer Kevin please don't play with me today." I threatened and he glared at me.

"Chill out ain't nobody tryna even touch yo ass bruh."

Mhm got his ass scared up. They'll be yelling free Flock if he think about it.

He throws himself back down on the chair as I walk to my room and grabbed his things.

Placing them in front of him I spoke, "Here's yo shit you can leave now."

He mugged me, "Nah that's not all my shit." He points at the shirt I was wearing at this very moment.

"You not getting this back." I shrugged walking away from him to the kitchen.

He follows me probably to play in my face.

"If you miss me and wanna keep my clothes as a souvenir of what you lost just say that." I rolled my eyes grabbing my ice cream out the freezer.

"Please Kevin, hurry up and leave my baby daddy Dthang coming over and ion want him to see you been here." He gets up and pins me against the fridge.