𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Man where you tryna go thought we been suppose to have a sleepover." Setty says watching me finish up my makeup.

Blu then comes running in the room to see what's Set complaining about.

Trying to ignore them I got up walking to my closet and getting one of the birkin's Kay got me for my birthday.

"Yo ma heart you moving weird I know you heard that nigga setty!" Exclaimed blu as I turned around mugging them both.

They acting like imma be gone all night. Devin only taking me out to dinner.

Who am I to turn down free food?

"I have a date, don't worry though I'm not gone be gone all night when I get back we gone for sure chill." I responded giving them a thumbs up.

They both huffed in disappointment, "You really only invited us over so we can house sit dayroom ass nigga." I gasped pretending to be hurt.

"Not true I would never."

"Yeah whatever we might as well eat everything in the fridge while she gone." Blu tells Setty as they walked out my room.

Going into the bathroom I finished curling my hair while looking in the mirror for assistance.

"SOMEBODY KNOCKED ON THE DOOR SIS!" Blu yells.

"Well answer it!" I yelled backed curling the last strand of hair.

When I was done I left my room going down the hall to the living room to see Setty and blu pressing Devin for no reason.

"Nigga you look like a pussy, better have her back at 10 too or I'm hitting you with the knock." Setty threatens pointing dead at Devin.

Blu laughs eyeing Devin up and down as I approached them.

"Aye you know my Nigga Kay flock that his baby m-"I cut blu off by hurrying over to Devin who was holding a bunch of flowers for me.

I glared at the two boys before putting a smile back on my face, "These for me Devin thank you."

He smirks going in to kiss my lips but I turn my head allowing him to kiss my check instead.

Can't be letting him kiss me especially in front of these two niggas.

"That how you feeling?" Devin asked with a hint of hurt in his voice. I couldn't help but feel bad because of set and blu's laugher.