𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Today Kay and Blovee them performing at rolling loud NYC, and I'm honestly so proud of them boys they really thriving to make a name for themselves.

Right now I'm in the bathroom straightening my lace with his phone on the sink beside me.

Ding

His phone makes a sound flashing that he got a text message.

Looking over I  slowly inched my hand towards it but he runs in the bathroom grabbing it before I saw anything.

He usually didn't act this crazy over his phone since yesterday he been on that phone a lot not even allowing me to touch it.

"Damn." I mumbled scrunching up my face as he walked out the bathroom texting.

I decided not to make a fuss about it and ruin his mood but it's whatever hope whoever he texting drop dead.

After a minute he comes back in the bathroom with my chain in his hand standing behind me.

I pulled up my hair allowing him to place it around my neck.

"Who texted you?" I asked him as he focus on putting my chain on me.

"Nobody important." I rolled my eyes because it gotta be important you ran in here like you been running in the Olympics.

"Oh." I replied deciding not to push the issue.

He then hugs me from behind kissing my neck making me smile.

"Look at us matching you my son." He says and I playfully rolled my eyes, he love saying i'm his son when it's clear he wanna be like me if anything.

"More like you wanna be like me." I stick out my tongue breaking out his grip so I could grab my phone and go live while we still got time.

I sat my phone up starting the live video looking over to see him still on that phone looking pissed off.

"What's up with you Kay?" I mugged him and he shakes his head ignoring me, his phone then begins to ring and he walks out the bathroom to answer it.

That's strange but whatever.

leanings on the sink I read the comments on the live asking me am I with Kay and other shit it's like this nigga took over my lives.