𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I was awoken to my phone blowing up from calls from Maya dumb ass like bitch let me sleep.

She really done send me 59 messages and called 30 times.

"Hello." I answered with a slight attitude that shouldn't go unnoticed.

"Well damn bitch who pissed in your cereal." She joked making me roll my eyes, "Nah it's nothing but my annoying ass bestfriend blowing up my phone."

"Well you should've got your ass up ma heart." She replied, "anyways slide to my crib I got plans for us today."

I get up and walk to the bathroom passing my sister room who was still knocked out sleeping since mom went to work.

"Ight I'll get an Uber and come."

" Bitch you got all that money just get you a new car ion see why you won't." I mugged her because first of all I'm still trying to get myself together.

"Mind yours Maya just know I'll be over there soon meatball head." I joked making her laugh

"Alright I love yo fine ass."

After that I did my morning routine brushing my teeth, showering and etc. I threw on my outfit of the day and grabbing my tote bag and shades before walking into the living where my little sister was eating and watching Tv.

"Hey Mani why you ain't in school?" I asked giving her big head a hug and a kiss on the cheek making her mug me.

"Eww Sol I don't know where your mouth been." My mouth drop open and I throw a pillow at her and she instantly caught it.

"That doesn't answer my question of why you ain't at school though Armani Taylor."

"Yo chill on the gov name, and I told mama I'm sick she didn't let me go."

"Well are you sick?" I asked trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Hell no." I playfully mugged her grabbing my tote bag mama is so gullible when it's comes to us claiming we sick.

"Well I'm bout to go over to Maya you need anything?" I asked whilst putting on my clear lipgloss looking at her as her eyes light up at that question.

"Yeah imma need you to cash app me a good $200."

My eyes widen, it's not that I don't got the money it's just what she needs it for, I hope she ain't taking that shit to a corner store.