𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

At 4:30 in the morning I heard the door close and someone lay beside me. Opening my eyes seeing Kay wrapped his arms around me, did I mention with the outside clothes on!

"Baby you up?" He whispered and I leaned over turning on my lamp, instead of getting up to turn on the big light.

It gave the room a dim light look.

I took in his appearance in the dim light, hair messy, cheeks flustered, but surprisingly he didn't smell of another bitch. That doesn't mean he wasn't with one though, prolly told her don't touch up on him.

I yawned stretching my arms out as he watched.

"Where were you?" Don't really know why I always ask that question like he's gone tell the truth.
All he know how to do is lie through that damn gap of his.

"I was at my moms and fell asleep." He replied and I rolled my eyes fixing my bonnet on my head.

He noticed my slight attitude and shook his head in disbelief.

Now he wanna act like he just don't be lying for no reason.

"I'm telling the truth, can't you see it looked like I been sleeping ma." He exclaimed desperately trying to get me to believe him.

"Okay Kay, it's too late to argue whatever you say." I responded laying back down.

"Solána?"

I lay back up snatching off my sleeping mask so I'm able to see him. He takes a deep breath as I stare him down.

"I'm sorry about earlier ma, seeing you with that other nigga had me on hots ya heard." I looked at him and bussed out laughing because when has he ever had the guts to apologize to me.

"What?"

"It's nothing surprised that you apologizing right now." I responded making him grin.

"Relax ma heart just felt like I owe you that, I'm willing to let all that kissing up on Ice spice slide too ya feel me."

"Whatever Kay go change your clothes and get your bonnet so you can lay down." I told him and he gets up out the bed.

"You forgive me sexy?" He rubbed the back of his neck genuinely wanting to know.

I thought about it for a minute before responding.