𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"We going to the boys show." Maya tells her live as she finishes getting ready. I laid on her bed on the phone not in the mood to be seen right now, especially when there's a Solána hate train going on right for no apparent reason.

"Y'all wanna see Sol?" She leans up reading comments and I mugged her.

She turns around and looks at me and I shook my head no.

"Y'all bae ain't fucking with y'all right now, y'all keep hating on her." Maya replies taking a hit of her her vape before fanning the air so it wouldn't come near me.

She smacked her teeth picking up her phone and reading a comment out loud.

"Did we see Murda b comment under the shade room post? Nah what she said." Maya says leaning in and reading more comments and laughing.

"That bitch is miserable she need to stop spreading her legs for the trendies to assure her spot!" Maya exclaimed making me laugh.

I don't even know the bitch and she replying to my comment telling me to stop spreading something.

Like? I don't know you bitch, so you shouldn't be speaking on me at all.

"Alright y'all we gotta go, lots of love though and I see you lurking pdl tag me when you post what I said about that thot." She jokes before ending the live.

"She about to be on hots when she hear what you said." I laughed and Maya shrugged.

"I get in the field something she can't do." She replied walking towards me with a yellow sticker that looked like a yield sign.

The stickers says baby on board and she sticks it on the back of my puffer jacket, and the other on my belly.

"Maya really?"

"Hell yeah so they know not to do too much." She replies and I try pulling it off and she pops my hand. "Stop being stubborn and let's go."

I rolled my eyes as we left her apartment. She locks the door and we walk outside the building.

"Maya where y'all going?" One of the boys asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Out kj where ya mama at?" She asked him and he sucked his teeth.

"She somewhere getting high, and I'm hungry." Maya sighs walking up to him and pulling a twenty out her purse. She hands it to him, "Get yo food and take yo ass in the house you got school tomorrow."