𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Pulling out my house key for my moms apartment I opened the door closing it behind me. Summer walker music blast from Mani room and furrow my eyebrows.

"Mani baby I'm here to take you to practice!" I yelled walking down the hallway stopping at her door. I knocked once because I don't like entering her room without her permission.

She didn't open so I shrugged opening the door and laughing at the sight in-front of me. Cblu and Mani was sitting on bed practically dry humping each-other while kissing.

"What the fuck!" I laughed and they jumped apart. I close the door laughing hysterically they looked mad awkward.

"I'm going to give y'all to 5 to get your selfs together and for Camrin to put on a shirt and be on his way."  I say as I hear them shuffling around the room to get decent.

Now I know not to allow her be home alone anymore. I finished counting down before opening the door.

They were hugging when I walked in and I cleared my throat. I tried to contain my laugher watching them as Blu walks pass me.

"Solána bae it's not what it looks like." He pleads jokingly as I begin to act heart broken.

"How could you do this to me Cam my little sister." I pretend to wipe tears. Mani looked at us crazy as we continued.

"You couldn't get me so you went for the knock off version." I joked glaring at Armani and she laughs giving me the middle finger.

"I'm sorry bae imma make it up to you give me a hug." He smirked and I know what he been trying to do because every-time I hug him or Setty they violate me.

"Nope bye blu." I point him out the door and he rolls his eyes

. Once I heard the door close I looked back at Mani with a smirk as she packs her stuff for basketball practice.

"Don't start Sol geez." She warns me and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Alright I'll ask in the car then." I replied leaving her in her room to finish get ready. Kay been told me that Mani and Cblu was talking but I didn't really pay him no attention. So now I gotta get the gossip outta her.

I unlocked my the doors on my pink Benz and we both got in. We then both buckle up as I start the car looking at her with a smirk.