𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

"Solána-"

Suddenly Dr. Knight pops my baby and she begins to cry loudly, making me sigh in relief. For a second I thought I carried her butt a total of nine months for nothing. They then lays her on my chest.

I made a disgust face because I know they didn't just put this baby fresh out the cooch onto my chest. "Why your face look like that?" Maya asked whilst recording and I looked at up the camera.

"Because she was just inside me now she laying on my chest." I responded smiling down at her.

She had a head full of hair but I still couldn't tell rather she looked more like me or Kay.

"Aww my baby has a baby." My mama cooed as I kissed my baby head.

She was just so perfect even though she was half covered in blood and other fluids.

Dr knights then comes and stands beside me and we both admire her.

"She's very beautiful, what's her name going to be?" He asked me and I had to think for a minute.

I never really thought about girl names but now that's she's actually here she's going to need a name.

"It's going to be Egypt Marie Perez." I told him as she begins to open her eyes and I held her up kissing her cheek.

She gives a small smile before closing her eyes again.

"That's beautiful, now the nurses are going to take her to clean her off some more and run test. While they do that you and the father are going to sign the birth certificate then we're going to bring her back so you could try breast feeding." He tells me and I awkwardly shift in the bed hearing him say something about the father.

The nurses then came back into the room and took E from me and her bottom lip turns into a pout and she begins to cry again.

My heart sunk hearing her cries she just was born and already having a big effect on me.

Hearing her cry and scream made me wanna cry but I don't think I can form anymore tears tonight.

He then hands me the paper and pen and I lean up to sign it.

"Can I have a copy of this to send to the fathers manager because he's not going to be here." I told Dr. Knight and he nodded.