𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I laid on my stomach asleep feeling moving beside. Suddenly my six month year old baby daughter comes sits on top of my back running her hands through my hair.

She just turned six months today, meaning she's becoming more talkative then ever. She still haven't said mama or dada though her favorite thing to do is scream and bite her daddy with her growing teeth.

She begins to hit me in the head repeatedly making me groan.

"E stop mama tired."

"Ahh dada."

My eyes snapped open, "No baby say mama."

"Dada." She lays her head on my back and I huffed. I just had to call Maya about this as soon as this lil big headed girl get off my back.

"Okay can you get off mommy's back so she can make you breakfast?"

She doesn't say anything and rolls off my back allowing me to get up.

Once I did I picked her up attacking her with kisses as she laughs hysterically.

"We gotta call tee tee Maya and tell her you said yo first words stink." I stood up placing her on my hip and grabbing my phone.

I clicked on Maya's name to FaceTime her.

She answers the phone with a straight face and I immediately put the camera on Egypt who smiles at Maya.

"Whatchu want lil girl?" She asked my baby making me snicker.

"Dada?"

Maya faced turned in confusion, "Girl fuck yo daddy."

She burst into a fit on laughter in my arms as I hurried and took the camera off her.

"Maya I done told you about cursing at Egypt I'm surprised her first words wasn't fuck."

"Sol please she don't know what I'm talking about." Maya laughed as Egypt begin to just make noises.

"Still we can't have that in her vocabulary."

She smacked her teeth at me, "Egypt say fuck."

"Dada?" She responded before placing her fingers in her mouth.

"See?"