𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Look Javon I'm not about to argue with yo dumb ass." I stated stepping out of my uber in front of my mom's building.

"You out with fucking rappers, like your ass legally ain't my wife still." I suck my teeth because I know this nigga ain't talking.

"Don't worry about who I'm spotted around with, worry about all the damn diapers and baby clothes you gone need to buy." I replied walking towards the steps to see blu and mhady smoking.

I walked towards them still on the phone with this nigga while he rant.

"Man Solána come home, tell your lawyer call off this divorce shit we can make this work." He begged and I laughed.

"Javon suck my dick and have my papers ready for when I fly up there next week." After that being said I hung up on him and approached the two boys.

"Talking to Javon Burgess like he ain't my favorite player on the Atlanta hawks is crazy." Mhady tells me.

"Not gone lie he's trash ma heart I could take 'em and I'm not even pro." C blu tells him before looking back at me eyes low and all.

This lil nigga need to be in school he be smoking mad early in the morning like that's his breakfast.

"What you doing here anyways Sol?" He asked and mhady smirked looking like he was bout to say something stupid.

"She down here so Kay can thrash that again."

They look at each other and begin to hysterically laugh while I just stood there and glare because look how slow y'all look and sound my nigga.

And don't get me started on Kay. He's a lame for real because why you telling ya homeboys what we did.

"On my soul I ain't never fuck ya manz." C blu gave me that 'bitch you lying' face which made me even madder.

"Say word to ya dead's Solána." Blu turned his head to the side waiting on me to answer.

"No I'm not saying that ion gotta explain myself to y'all I'm grown." I laughed walking up the steps.

"Mmcht, you know you let my manz fuck he wouldn't lie about that." Mhady stated dapping up blu as they begin to share the wood they been smoking.

"Letting him hit before me is crazy !" Blu yells out to me as I enter the building.

Rolling my eyes I walked up the stairs because the elevator forever not working and I'm not getting stuck in that shit.