𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Right now I'm in the Bronx at a corner store filming the first scene of my music video Awkward. I decided to do it now since it's kinda warming up in New York due to it transitioning from winter to spring it's still mad windy out so my outfit has a sleeve on it.

I'm in my 4th month of pregnancy and I'm lowkey a lil bigger than I'm suppose to be. But the doctors assured me that I'm having exactly one baby.

I've also been with Devin a total of almost 2 months since we didn't get together that exact same night we were suppose to.

This nigga said he wanted to be my peace but ended up being almost more hell than Kay ass.

Speaking of Kay.

I met "settings" her name is Ashley and she is a bitch. I told Kay she can't be nowhere near my baby because she always got something negative to say about me.

Like mind ya business Ms. girl and tell yo man to stop telling me how much he misses me.

"Okay come here." My producer Chris tells Me, Maya, and Rella.

Yes I got my girls up in the video.

Rella's boyfriend Buba is also out here filming a YouTube video claiming he came to "crash" the video shoot.

"Okay when y'all come out the Deli, ya gone be socializing and laughing do y'all remember yo lines?" He asked us.

"Yeah why wouldn't we?" Maya replied making me and Rella laugh.

Chris rolled his eyes signaling that he's about tired of Maya.

They've been going at it all day because Maya didn't like her outfit or anything.

"One more thing and you out the video." He threatens and Maya sucked her teeth. "Now like I was saying as y'all talking Damien who's playing your love interest."

He points to the light-skin with curly hair and multiple tattoos that was talking to one of the camera mans.

"Is going to bump into you and that's where y'all will make eye contact and the music will start." He finished explaining to us as Rella and Maya continued to look at Damien.

"He something fine." Maya says whilst licking the lollipop she got from the store.

"He is but he's here for work y'all." I replied laughing, he waves at me as we make our way to the store.