𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Looking over to see Kay still passed out sleeping with his hair all over his face making me smile. So I got up grabbing my silk robe pulling it on my bare body leaving my room off to the kitchen to make us breakfast.

I was craving some pancakes, eggs, and bacon so I reached into the fridge grabbing all my ingredients starting.

While I was in the middle of cooking Kay comes out my room bare chested.

He comes into the kitchen and I feel his presence behind me. Grabbing my waist he starts kissing my neck.

"Lemme get a kiss on the lips." He tells me and I scrunched my face up playfully.

"Unt unt morning breath is kicking right now."

He smacked his teeth turning my head kissing me anyways. Pulling away he smirks at me continuing to watch me cook.

"Damn you cooking for me, you might have that ring sooner than I thought." Smiling I take the last batch of pancakes out the pan putting them onto a plate

"Boy bye go sit down while I fix your plate." He obeys taking a seat.

Fixing his food I bring it to him. I then go to the fridge getting out the apple juice because ion fuck with orange juice like that. I also grabbed the syrup and putting it on the table for him.

"You gone feed me ma?" He asked seriously and I began to laugh because hell no.

"Did destiny use to feed yo ass?" He smacks his teeth and began to eat as a satisfied smirk spread across my face.

"Nah you always on that bullshit Sol."

"What?! I just asked nigga a bitch can't ask a question." I egged on the conversation making him get more upset.

"Nah a bitch can't ask a question." Trying to contain my laughter I started eating.

He being a lil too sassy this morning for my liking.

After we ate I washed the dishes while he set on the counter beside me watching.

Leaning over he kisses my lips and I kissed back. I lowkey really was in the mood for morning sex even though we been fucking all last night.

He gets down from the counter deepening the kiss rubbing my ass in the process. His phone began to ring for the first time and he ignores it trying to focus on what we was doing.