𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"That's beautiful ladies!" Chris exclaimed hyping up me and Doja. She's releasing her Planet Her album this upcoming summer and wanted me to feature on it.

Since I plan on getting all this music stuff out the way before I have my baby.

I agreed to be on it.

That don't mean I'm not working on a few stuff of my own.

"Cut! Good job ladies take ten while we get ready for the next scene!" He tells us and Doja helps me up from where we were sitting.

I brushed myself off as she sits and gushes at my belly.

"Aww Solána your belly sits so perfectly, can't believe it's an actual human in there." She explains poking my belly and I laughed at her goofiness.

"Do you know what you're having?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No me and the father find out next month, I'm excited because I really want a girl but then again I'll happy for just a healthy baby."

"Not tryna be all up in your business but. Who's your baby daddy." She asked and I just blankly stare at her. "I'm sorry was that too personal? I was just asking since I knew it wasn't Javon because y'all are divorced and him and Mariah just had their baby boy." She begins to explain herself.

The question didn't really bother me because I know who my baby daddy is.

People still need to mind their business though. "Nah you good he's a rapper you probably don't know em." I replied forcing a smile at the awkwardness.

Don't get me wrong. I love her, and I love working with her but you don't see me asking her personal questions.

"Okay we need y'all both back in Hair and Makeup for the next scene!" Chris announced as everyone begin moving around.

I was took back to my dressing room where I sat in my chair on my phone.

At this point I was ready to get these two scenes over with because my back and feet are killing me.

"Mario, Justina I'm back again!" I called out to my makeup and hair artist.

"Okay Ms. Solána let's give you a touch up." Mario says as he takes off the crimped pink wig I was wearing to replace it with another.