𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Since I came back from ATL Kay wanted to be up underneath me acting like a big baby.

I don't mind but all that yelling he doing on that game gots to stop before I send his loud ass to bed ain't nobody wanna hear that.

"YOU ASS DOUGZ BRO!" He yells in his mic as I finish wash up the dishes, "YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GUARD ME NIGGA GO CRY TO YA BITCH!"

I rolled my eyes going to get the hair stuff out my room.

He don't like getting his hair done but I'm tired of seeing that same ole dried up ass ponytail in his head.

Walking out with the bag I stand in front of the Tv and he tries pushing me out the way.

"Man move Sol you bout to make me lose damn."

"No, time to get your hair done get off." I replied sitting on his lap as he tries and look pass me.

He then tries moving me but I latched myself into making him groan.

"Ight chill get yo heavy ass off me imma leave park." I mugged him removing myself from his lap.

He got the nerve to say i'm heavy like his ass don't be wanna pick me up while we in the shower.

I throw three pillows on the floor so he can sit before sitting back in the chair with a pout on my face.

He approached me trying to kiss me but I turn my head.

"Oh for real? fuck you too then." He nonchalantly says taking a seat on the pillows.

My mouth drops open at his action, instead of sucking up to me he just simply don't give a fuck.

"So you not gone ask me why I'm upset nigga?" He leaned back and shook his head no before going on his phone.

"Nah because you like to over exaggerate prolly just hungry."

"I do not over exaggerate and for the record you called me heavy it hurt my feelings."

"All that ass you got been bout to snap my legs in half." He joked and I roll my eyes pushing his head.

"Man lift your bald ass head up so I can do it." He lifts it up whilst laughing at his corny ass joke.

Like chill it wasn't even that funny.