𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

Today is Kay's first court appearance and I am honestly so nervous. I'm praying for the best when we spoke yesterday he told me that things are looking good for him. Kay's management has been keeping me updated on everything regarding his case since his arrest and I am beyond grateful.

Despite being big and looking like I will pop any day now. Me and his mother decided to attend his court meeting for support.

I'm sure if he sees us he'll be in good spirit

"Nervous Sol?" Jackie asked me and I nodded.

I mean how could I not? The fate of the man I wanna spend the rest of my life with is in the hands of the jury. And criminals aren't really favored in New York.

So now it just determines rather the jury will side with us on this.

"Very."

She parked the car looking at me, "Aww Sol baby I'm pretty sure everything will go as plan, that lawyer you persuade Kay to hire is one the of best. I've seen her firm ratings we'll get through."

"Hopefully raising a baby alone isn't what I had in mind." I responded and she gives me sympathetic eyes. I really don't want anyone feeling sorry for me.

Because I knew what kind of person Kay was when I decided to be with him.

"If this goes left you'll always have me, Bree, mom, sister, Maya, and the guys we all love you and would love to help out with the baby you know that." She replied and I nodded. She then leans over and gives me a quick hug.

"We should get going, you gotta get through all those nosey people with cameras anyways."

We break the hug and I throw on my shades. Time to get this court shit over with.

(A/N - bare with me I have no idea how this court shit work. I've only ever been to a board hearing😭)

We stood in the stands waiting for the Judge approval to sit.

Kay wasn't brought out yet but his lawyer was standing in the stands waiting.

"You may all be seated." The judge says hitting the gavel making us sit.

"Bring out the defendant!" She ordered and the double doors opened revealing Kay.

His hands were cuffed to the front and his dreads thrown in a ponytail while two police's officers escorted him to his lawyer. He looked over at me and his mother smiling, he seems in good spirit for someone on trial for murder.