𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I've been up all night since Kay left last night and haven't been back since. I'm trying not to over react but he hasn't texted or called me since.

Now I'm here in the Bronx calling myself looking for his dumb ass.

Walking into the building I used the stairs to get to my old floor where his mom and my mom lives.

As I reached the floor his mother and sister was coming out of the house locking the door, just the person I was looking for.

Bree Bree spots me and runs up to me, I bent down hugging her as she giggles.

"I missed you so much Sol!" She says making my heart flutter I really love this little girl.

"Aww I missed you too Bree me and you definitely gonna have a girls day out one day.

"That'll be so fun." I nodded as Jackie approached me.

"Hey Sol girl you okay?" She asked prolly noticing how tired and stressed I looked. I literally stayed up all night worrying about Kay's ass even called Maya to see if Dougie was there turns out he gone too.

"Yes I'm fine, I actually was coming to see if you'd seen Kay." I spoke as confusion spread across her face, not a good damn sign.

"No, he told me he was staying with you." She responded and I was about to freak out right then and there. "But he's prolly somewhere with Dougz relax you know how these guys are when their with each other."

"Right, I'll see you later Ms. J stay safe." I forced a smile as she goes in for a hug.

"Love you boo he'll pop up sooner or later don't stress yourself about that." Pulling away from the hug I wave one more time before going up to my moms door.

I knocked once and she opened the door scanning my appearance.

"Solána you okay baby?" Immediately I bursted into tears because all this asking me am I okay wasn't helping the situation.

She walks over to me hugging me tightly.

"Shh just talk to me tell me what's going on?" She tries soothing me enough so I could speak.

"Everything is just stressing me out mama." I sniffle wiping my face, "The music, the divorce, Kay leaving last night and not being able to be contacted.

𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 | 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara