𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Smiling at Egypt I unbuckled her out her car seat so we can head into my nana house. Kay's mom threw a block party in honor of Kay coming home from his five city tour today.

She invited everyone and my mom is making me pick up my nana so she could help Jackie set up along with Kay's abuela.

I already know this might don't go well because my grandma and Kay's Abuela can't stand each other.

"Ayo!" A familiar voice called out to me, rolling my eyes I picked Egypt up out her seat before turning around and meeting eyes with dd.

He had gotten a lil taller since I last seen him, not to mention him and ddot have been blowing up.

"What you want lil boy?" I questioned him.

A smile spreads across his face as he stares at Egypt who blankly stared at him clinging onto me.

"You finally brought my daughter to come see me , thought I had to take yo ass to court lemme hold her."

"Boy this is not yo baby." I chuckled, "But you can hold her my hands are tired."

Handing her off she looks up at him for a minute with a little mug before laying her head on his chest.

He smiles down at her happily as we entered the building.

"You see she laying her head on my shoulder she know who her real daddy is."

I rolled my eyes at him.

If anything instead of being her dad he look like he could be her older brother from another mother. But we'll let him live his delusions out for now.

"How you her dad but don't even know anything about her?" I jokingly asked, "Like you don't even know her name.

He mugged me before responding, "Okay then what's her damn name?"

"Egypt."

He looked at me with an grimace, "Fuck is that?"

I see he's another person who's doesn't like her name.

Letting out a breathy laugh I responded, "That's her name DD you don't like it.?"