𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Aww my baby three months she's getting so big kay." I whined, watching him struggle to put on her shoes while she just stared.

Looking just like her aggy ass daddy.

The shoe falls out his hand and he blows his breath in irritation picking it up so he could attempt it again.

"Mmcht Sol help me put on these damn shoes."

I mugged him, hell if I know how to put 'em on. Baby shoes hard to put on.

"She don't need any shoes she's a baby." I replied in a baby voice picking her up looking back at kay "Say daddy I just a baby."

He cracks a slight small at the sight of me and Egypt before straightening his face again.

"Alright we gotta get princess to her appointment on time."

I frowned at thought of it, we were taking her to get her three months shots today and I just know hearing her cries gonna break my heart.

"Okay." I handed her over and he straps her in the car seat.

Grabbing her baby bag off the bed we both left my apartment to his car.

I forgot to mention that me and him are not together.

We're coparenting, which have been going well because we learned to respect each other in the last three months which limited arguments.

The only problem I really have is his "girlfriend" Ashley who swears up and down ion want her around my baby. Which I never said I just want her to respect my rules and stop posting my baby on social media for the sake of her privacy.

"So I gotta tell you something." Kay announced to me and I locked my phone giving him my full attention.

"Okay."

"My management want me to do a tour." He replied and I gave him an unsure look, "Before you even say anything it's only five cities you think you can handle Egypt alone while I do that."

I mean I did it when you was locked up so...

"Yes Kevin, Just don't go out and get another baby mama." I joked and he shook his head laughing, "Because imma be upset."

"Nah never that, you the only person I want having my kids, so get ready imma get like four more out of you."

Playfully smacking his arm I replied, "Nope get Ashley to do it she wanna be yo baby mama so bad."