𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Yoo I dreamed the craziest shit when I was in that coma dawg." Kay says, as I leaned up off his chest looking at him confusingly. He actually never told me what happened when he was in one.

So I automatically assumed he didn't wanna talk about it.

"What did you dream about?"

He begins to laugh, "That I was dead."

"Ka-"

"Nah lemme tell what happened." He shushed me, "I was dead or whatever and you know the craziest shit that happened?"

"You and all these questions just tell me." I replied rolling my eyes.

He ain't want me to interrupt him, yet he keep asking all these questions.

"Mmcht Ight." He replied, "what happened was I was dead and yo crazy ass abandoned Egypt, you left my baby with yo mama dawg."

"What?" I laughed, "I would never do something like that I love my baby."

He shrugged, "Well that's what happened, and yo ass was acting mad retarded bro."

I mugged him, "How?"

"You was crying a lot and was getting tears on me, you wet my damn corpse up." He replied, "Setty them had to pull you away from the casket, you was buggin out."

"Well that's why it's a dream because in reality I don't love you that much to do all that nigga." I mugged pushing his head.

He suddenly pushes my naked body off him onto the empty spot in the bed. I looked at him surprised he just glared at me.

"How come in reality you don't love me that much?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes knowing he was about to drag the situation, when really I was joking.

"Because nigga I don't, you see I'm butt ass naked and you pushed me off you and took the cover." I responded, whilst snatching the cover back.

"Fuck you."

"You already did." I stuck my tongue out and he dramatically turned his back to me.