𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"This is Amiri when he was a month old." Melz tells me smiling as she hands me the picture. I take it from her hand gushing at how small he was.

"Aww he was so little." I replied instantly falling in love with the thought of my baby was going to be.

"Yeah I know I wished he'd go back to that size sometimes." She replied pulling out another photo.

Me and Melz have grown closer this last few weeks due to my nana wanting me to talk to someone who had a kid. She claims me talking to Maya all the time won't get me prepared to be a mother.

Don't get me started on how she also thinks Maya is the reason I slept with Kay and got pregnant. As if I'm not grown and can think for myself. But back to what I was saying about Melz.

I also learned that she lost her little brother Ethan or Notti as she calls him to gang violence.

"Were you scared the first few night of having him home?" I asked curiously, she nods her head making me a little worried.

"I was scared as fuck girl." She laughs shaking her head in remembrance. "He was just so small and fragile I felt as if I was going to break him if I even touched him. But my family was great help with him." She added while looking through more pictures.

I could tell Melz really adores her son. By the way her face just lights up while talking about him.

"Was he a cry a baby?" I asked her.

"Yes he was, and I was going through postpartum at the time and sometimes I would just sit and cry with him." She explains as I listened. "But other than that he was an complete angel and all babies are different and ion think you gone have to worry about that with your baby.

Just don't let ya baby father stress you out too much because the baby will come out looking just like him." I scoffed at the thought of that.

Kay would be thrilled, if the baby looked and acted like him. He already told me he wants a boy so he can teach him to spin blocks.

As if imma ever let that happen.

We continued to talk and look at Amiri's baby picture as three boys came in the house. I recognized dd and ddot but not the third one. He was kinda tall and had dreads. He seemed quite and shy just the type to stay to himself. dd spots me and smirked waking up to me.